Dress shopping

31st January 1890

Zoë was going dress shopping with Lizzy. There was a ball happening on the 4th of February, Ciel wasn't going but Zoë was. She changed into her purple dress and put her hair into a bun. She walked to breakfast and bumped into Finny on the way.
"Hey Finny."
"Morning miss Zoë." They had decided to try and forget what happened yesterday morning.
"I won't be able to help you today." Zoë told him walking into the dining room.
"Sure."

After breakfast Zoë went to find her coat, Sebastian handed it to her and opened the door just as the carriage containing Lizzy arrived.
"Good morning lady Elizabeth." Sebastian said opening the door so Zoë could climb in.
"Morning Sebastian." She looked at Zoë, "morning Zoë."
"Morning Lizzy."

They got to the dress shop and walked in, it was a different one to where she went with Ciel and Sebastian. She looked over and saw the dress Sebastian had picked out for her birthday.
"There are so many adorable dresses." Lizzy looked around, "I don't know what one to chose."
"We have all day." Zoë said starting to look.
"But we need to get shoes as well."
They both looked around for a long time, trying different dresses in different colours. Zoë tried on a short dark green with a light green belt,
"No way, that dress is not adorable at all." Lizzy said, wearing a yellow dress.
"It looked better off." Zoë took it off and went to find a new one to try.

"I found it." Lizzy screamed, "this dress is perfect."
After an hour of looking they both found the dresses that they loved. They paid and left the shop,
"Shoes." Zoë said walking towards the shop.
It didn't take long to find the right shoes to go with the dresses they had picked.

Lizzy got a matching hair piece and Zoë found some new earrings. They stopped for lunch.
"I can't wait." Lizzy was excited.
"Me neither." Zoë thought, "if I'm still here."
"What do you mean?" Opps I said it aloud.
"Well, as soon as my parents are better I have to go. No matter what the day is."
"What's wrong with your parents?"
"I'm not sure. But they didn't want me to be ill. Since I have no other family I went to the Phatomhives."
After lunch they went back to the manor and showed Sebastian the dresses they got. Lizzy ran to find Ciel and Zoë went to the garden to find Finny.
"I'm back." He turned.
"Miss Zoë. How was shopping?"
"I was ok, I guess. Lizzy took ages, we would have been done quicker if she had let me pick the dress I originally wanted."
"She can be picky."
"Tell me about it."