Shopping and undertaker

6th January 1890

"Zoë, it's time to wake up." Sebastian woke her and she sat up.
"What time is it?" She asked.
"7. We are going out at 10 so you need to be ready. Breakfast will be ready in half an hour, be the dinning room."
"It's too early."
"It really isn't. I have laid out a dress for you over there," he pointed to the pink dress.
"I am not wearing pink."
"It's the only other one I can get for you at this time."

At 10 Ciel, Sebastian and Zoë (in the pink dress) left the mansion and made their way into town. Once they arrived at the dress shop they went inside. There were a lot of dresses all different shapes, colours and sizes.
"10 dresses. That's what you need." Ciel said sitting in the corner on a little stool.
"That's a lot." Zoë looked around.
"Not really Zoë. Come on you better start looking." Sebastian told her. They looked for a while. Eventually Zoë found four dark blue ones, a red one, purple, two black, a light blue one and a light green one. She tried them all on and when they all fit, Sebastian paid for them and they left.
"Before we head back we have another stop to make." Ciel told Zoë.
"Ok. Thank you by the way."
"For what?"
"Letting me stay, and the dresses."
"I don't want to ruin the Phantomhive reputation."
They stopped and climbed out of the carriage.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha." The undertaker burst out laughing. Zoë and Ciel waited outside in the cold like Sebastian asked them to,
"You may come back in."
They went back inside and sat on a coffin. The undertaker was a lean man, with long grey hair and a single braid on his right side. Undertaker had extensive black fingernails and a noticeable scar across his face, neck and left pinky finger. His robe were predominantly black; additionally, his attire includes an incredibly long top hat, and a grey scarf strapped across his chest and knotted by his hips.
"You're a pretty little thing." The undertaker said walking up to Zoë, he touched her face and brought back memories of the night she arrived.
"GET THE FUDGE OFF OF ME!" Zoë pushed him of and ran out of the shop and as far as she could get.
"Zoë!" Sebastian went to get her.
"Leave her. We need to do this first, she might make her own way back to the mansion."