? (Part 2)

5th February 2016

Zoë slowly opened her eyes to see she was in a white room, alone. Where am I?
"Miss Zoë. You're awake." A voice said, it was not Sebastian. She looked over and saw a doctor.
"Where am I?" Zoë asked.
"In hospital. Do you remember what happened?"
"Hospital? I was hit on the head."
"Yes, you were in a coma for a month." She went to walk out, "your mum should be here soon."
A month, that's how long I was at the Phatomhive manor.
"Zoë, you're awake!" Zoë looked over and saw her mother stood there, tears in her eyes. "I was so worried."
"Hello mother." I still spoke the same.
"Mother?" She sat next to Zoë, "how are you feeling?"
"I am feeling good. Could be better. But at this moment I am feeling good."
"That's good to hear. It's been a month, the man was arrested for what he did. And drugs."
"Well at least I now know that he should not be attacking anyone any time soon."
"The doctor said if you are feeling ok, you should be able to go home tomorrow."
"That's good. This bed doesn't feel very comfortable."
"You have changed. What happened when you were in this coma? Did you go back in time?"
Zoë gave a little laugh, "no, that would be impossible wouldn't it mother." Can't tell her the truth.
"It would."

An hour later all of her friends showed up.
"Zoë, you didn't die." Ginny said.
"Of course not, my Zoë is a strong girl." That was Anthony, she saw him and remembered the time she showed Finny a picture of him. Not being able to say they were dating.
"My phone. Where is my phone?" Zoë sat and looked around. Charlotte got it out of Zoës coat, and handed it to her. Zoë unlocked it and went to her photos, the first one to come up was her and Finny. They are all here, every single picture I took is still here.
"Can't get her off her phone, even after she just woke up from a coma." Fletcher said.
"I enjoy being on my phone, I miss it."
They spoke for about two hours before being kicked out of the hospital. Her mother stayed,
"Mother, can I dye my hair?"
"Yeah."
"Can I go out?"
"No, you are still grounded for another month."
"Ok."