Questions and answers

5th January 1890

"Right let's start easy. What's your full name and how old are you?" He asked.
"My full name?"
"The whole thing."
"Zoë Daisy Rose Taylor the third and I'm 15 years old."
"Do you know what the date is?"
"4th or 5th of January 2016?"
"How hard did you hit your head? It's the 5th of January 1890."
"I went back in time?" She muttered.
"Where did you come from?" He said ignoring her.
"I live in Essex."
"What is your last memory?"
"I was expelled from school, mum grounded me, went out anyway, met with friends, went to town, was attacked by an old man, ran to a hotel. Then woke up here."
"What's in the bag?" Sebastian pointed to the other side of the room where Zoës bag was,
"Spare clothes, phone, charger, money, and I think headphones."
"How much money?"
"I don't know, but I can look." She went to get up and Sebastian told her no and got it himself. Zoë looked in her bag and found her purse, she looked inside.
"£30."
"£30? Are you a thief?"
"No. That's not a lot from where I am from." She said, a little panicky.
"Ok. I need to speak with the young lord. You should change." He opened the door and just before he closed it he said "oh and do NOT leave this room."

While Zoë changed Sebastian went to the study to tell Ciel about the girl. He knocked,
"Come in."
Sebastian walked in with a tray of tea and started to pour a cup.
"Is she awake?"
"Yes and I have asked a few questions."
"Tell me everything." Sebastian put down the cup.
"Her full name is Zoë Daisy Rose Taylor the third. She is 15 years of age. She thought it was 2016 and comes from a place named Essex. In her bag is some clothes, phone, charger, headphones and £30."
"What are headphones? And how does a phone fit in a bag? Charger? Did she steal?"
"I am not sure what those things are and she said she had not stolen. She told me that where she lives £30 isn't that much."
"How did she get here?" Ciel drank some tea, "earl grey?"
"Yes my lord. She doesn't know, her last memory was going into a hotel after being attacked by an old man." He sighed, "she really needs to learn some manners and have her mouth washed out with soap."
"I would like to speak with her. We'll have lunch together."
"I will pass the message on right away sir." Sebastian left and went back to Zoë.

"Lunch with Ciel?"
"Yes. Please call him lord Phatomhive until he says you can call him by his first name. Also he will call you Miss Taylor until you say."
"Ok. Anything else I should know?"
"Manners."