Zoë?

21st January 1890

Sebastian came into Zoës room to wake her like every morning.
"Morning Sebastian." Zoë got up and changed into her green dress. She fixed her hair and was about to walk out when she saw the necklace. After debating whether or not to wear it she put it on and walked out. She walked into the dining room and sat at the other end of the table and not next to Ciel.
"Zoë?" Ciel tried to get her attention but she wasn't paying him any. Can't get too close, Sebastian severed breakfast and tea. May-Rin and Baldroy walked in,
"Where's Finny?" Sebastian asked. Zoë lifted her head seeing that the blonde haired boy wasn't there.
"He went straight to the garden. He said he couldn't come in here." May-Rin explained.
"And why's that?" Ciel butted in wondering why one of his servants had not turned up. May-Rin didn't answer, "answer me!" Ciel was getting angry.
"He didn't want to see her." Even though May-Rin gave no name they knew who she was talking about. Zoë stood up and left the room, not before ripping her necklace off. It made a loud thump on the floor.

Zoë went to the bathroom in her room and locked the door. She cried,
"Why Finny? Why couldn't you face me?" Zoë sat on the floor against the door crying.
"Zoë?" Sebastian was on the other side of the door.
"Go away."
"And what if I say no."
"Go away!" She screamed, "I want to be alone."
She heard his footsteps leave the room. Zoë went over to the small window in the bathroom, she saw Finny watering the flowers that they planted yesterday afternoon. Just before turning away she saw someone walk over to him, she noted that it was Sebastian. He must be telling him off for not turning up this morning. But there were no shouts, they were gently talking. Sebastian pointed to the window and Finny looked over. Zoë ducked down and crawled out of the bathroom.

After sitting on the bed for a little while, Zoë soon got bored and went to find Baldroy.
"Need help with lunch?" She asked standing there.
"Miss Zoë?" He looked over and saw Zoë with puffy eyes, "have you been crying?"
"I just miss home, that's all." She lied putting the apron on and taking the knife out of his hands, "I'll cut the bread."
"Um ok." Baldroy went and found something else to do.

Meanwhile,

"Zoë?" Sebastian was on the other side of the door.
"Go away."
"And what if I say no."
"Go away!" She screamed, "I want to be alone."
Sebastian sighed and walked out of the room. Ciel had given him orders to cheer her up. It was proving to be harder than he thought. Sebastian went to the garden where Finny was.
"She won't listen to me, but she should listen to you." He said approaching Finny. Zoë was by the window looking at the both of them.
"Finny."
Finny turned and saw Sebastian stood in front of him, "yes sir."
"Zoë became very upset when you didn't show up this morning."
"She did?" Finny started to feel bad.
"May-Rin told us that you didn't want to see her. That's why you never showed up."
"She said that? I didn't mean it in a bad way, it's just like you said I can't get too close to her."
"I think it's a bit late for that. She is even watching us have this conversation." Sebastian pointed at the window. Finny saw Zoë as she quickly disappeared from the window.
"Maybe after lunch you should talk to her, take her for a walk around the garden. I heard being outside makes her happy." Sebastian walked away and left Finny stood there, still looking at the window.
"I'm sorry miss Zoë. I didn't want you to be upset." Finny went back to work.