Paintings and grell

14th January 1890

Zoë was going out with Sebastian and Ciel to see the paintings that we being kept at a special location. She was wearing her favourite blue dress and her black coat.
"How far is this place?"
"Not far at all. From the names that you gave Sebastian we went from 50 to 5."
"He is amazing isn't he."
"I am simply one hell of a butler." They heard Sebastian say from outside.
"Oh shut up." Ciel said back.
They arrived and when Zoë got out of the carriage she saw a run down building with covered up windows. The door at the front was hanging on by one hinge. Zoë followed Ciel and Sebastian into this place, when inside she saw a huge difference. The walls were painted a dark green and the floor was wooden. There was no sign of dirt anywhere.
"The painting is in here." Ciel walked in with Zoë and Sebastian following.

In this new room sat a bunch of paintings in brown frames. Zoë went up to them and saw all of the different body parts.
"Can you list the colours?" Sebastian asked.
"Yeah, may I ask how it will help?"
"Different paints cost different prices. If we know how much they spend per painting it will bring the list from 5 to 1 or 2."
"Ok." Zoë looked very carefully, "royal blue, black, grey. I think that's blood red."
"Blood red?" Ciel asked.
"Yeah, I guess you don't have it here. It's red but the colour of blood, being the reason it is called blood red." Zoë explained.
"Now you say it, there is a hint of the smell of blood in the room." Sebastian pointed out.
"Smell the red, what does it smell like?"
Sebastian smelt the red, "blood."
"The painter used blood for the colour red." Zoë said feeling pleased with herself. Zoë looked at the rest of the paintings to see if there were any other colours, she listed the other colours.
"Have you put all of the paintings together? It may give us a clue?" Zoë asked moving the paintings around.
"We haven't done that yet." Ciel said helping her out.

Once they were laid out they saw what looked like a boy, but he had no head so they didn't know for sure.
"Don't you have that suit Ciel?" Zoë asked.
"He does." Sebastian said.
They all thought for a minute,
"You." Zoë pointed to Ciel, "you're next."
"Me?" Ciel went rigged.
"Not again, young lord you do like being a target." Sebastian said.
"Shut up. Let's get out of here."

They walked out of the building and went back to the carriage. Just as Sebastian was about to open the door it flung open and standing there was a man with long dark-red hair, shark-like teeth and red framed glasses which were accessorised with a chain with skulls. His attire consisted of a vest, gloves, red and white bow tied around his neck, red and black 11cm high-heeled ankle boots, and a red coat which was slung off his shoulders and rolled up sleeves.
"And what do you want?" Ciel asked.
"Well you see, I was out harvesting some souls and I noticed bassy was near by. I had to see him." He was about to jump over to Sebastian when he spotted Zoë, "and who are you?"
"I'm Zoë. What's your name?"
"Grell."
"Grell is a grime reaper who often gets into trouble." Sebastian explained.
"Oh bassy. As cute as ever." Grell attempted to jump into Sebastians arms but Sebastian moved to the side, making Grell fall to the floor.
"We have no time for your games. We must be heading home now." Sebastian helped Ciel and Zoë into the carriage before driving off, leaving poor Grell on the floor.