Kissing and Crying

30th January 1890

Zoë was woken and quickly changed. For some reason she felt really sad today. She went to breakfast and sat down next to Ciel,
"You're not wearing your necklace today?" He asked.
Zoë looked down, where it should be. "Opps I must of forgotten to put it on. I'll have to do it after breakfast. What's on the schedule for today?" Zoë started to eat.
"I've got some work to be done. You on the other hand do not have anything for today." Ciel explained.
"That's good. I can help in the garden." Zoë finished her tea, "please excuse me." She went to stand.
"In the garden again?"
"I enjoy being outside" that was one reason, the other one was so she could see Finny. She ran out of the dining room and grabbed her coat. Just before Zoë opened the door she ran up to her room to grab her necklace,
"I need to get more fit." She caught her breath and walked to the door.

"Morning Finny."
"Morning miss Zoë." Finny stood and gave Zoë a hug, they did that a lot.
"I don't have anything on my schedule today." Zoë pulled on some gloves and started to help. They worked hard for hours, they talked about Ciel, Sebastian and Zoës past.
"Can we change the subject about me and my life?" Zoë asked.
"Sure miss Zoë."
"It's just, thinking about then makes me remember that I could go back at any point." She stopped working, "and we can not stop it."
Finny stopped and sat next to her, "try not to think and it too hard."
Zoë looked into his beautiful eyes, he stared back. They didn't say anything, and without realising they leaned it. And kissed. Zoë had had many kisses before but this one was the best.
"Back to work."
They pulled apart, blushed and saw Sebastian stood there.
"Sorry Sebastian." They both said and got back to work.
"Zoë. Come with me please." Sebastian said turning and walking back inside. Zoë took off her gloves and ran after him.

Once inside Sebastian said,
"Do I need to ban you from going outside?"
"No Sebastian." She looked down, "it was an accident. It won't happen again."
"It better not." He sounded serious.
"Yes Sebastian." Zoë walked to her room, she couldn't go back to the garden. "I'll be in my room."
"Zoë, you do know why we can't let this happen."
"Yes Sebastian."
Zoë walked past Ciel, who just looked at her, and entered her room. Once inside she closed the door and slid down it.
"I'm stupid." Zoë hit her head against the door,
"why did I kiss him?" She kept hitting her head. She stood and laid on her bed.
"I want to go home." She turned so her face was in the pillow.
"I need to go home." Tears started to form.

After crying for about three hours Sebastian came and asked her what she desired for lunch,
"Not hungry." Was her reply.
"Zoë, you must eat. Also after lunch you are to finish helping Finny in the garden."
"Can't." Was the reply.
"You can't hide forever."
"I won't be here forever."
"How long will you be here?" Sebastian walked out.
"Good question." She thought about it, "how long will I be here?" She started crying again.