Re-meeting the undertaker

25th January 1890

Ciel had been given a new case to solve. Zoë wanted to help so they brought her along, she enjoyed herself last time.
"Two people were found brutally murdered last night. We are going to find out what we can the bodies. We already have a suspect." Ciel explained in the carriage.
"That's horrible, I don't know how people can do this to others. I know I couldn't." Zoë sat nervously in the carriage, she knew where they were going.
"You can wait in the carriage if you would prefer." Ciel said, noting her uncomfortableness.
"I'll do it." Zoë wanted to be strong, "I'm over what happened before."
Ciel didn't reply. He knew what the undertaker was like and wasn't surprised that she flipped out last time. Zoë has changed, she was stronger and could take more before snapping. The carriage came to a stop and Sebastian opened the door. Letting them both out.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha." Ciel and Zoë went in and once again sat on an old dusty coffin. The undertaker hadn't changed since the last time she saw him a couple of weeks ago.
"Undertaker we need information on the victims." Ciel told him, trying to keep his attention from Zoë.
"Certainly, both of them had been cut up pretty good. I found that they were each missing a right eye and their arms were only just attached." The thought of what they looked like made Zoë feel sick.
"Miss Zoë? Are You feeling alright?" Sebastian asked, he must of noticed something.
"Fine." She said, trying to stop herself being sick.
"The girl looks like she is going to be sick." The undertaker said.
"I'm fine." Zoë stood, "is there anything else you have to tell us?"
"The murders took place as people started to leave for work. It was a busy road. Why could someone do this?" Sebastian asked, standing by the door.
"The killer grabbed the victims and slit their throat. Once dead he took them into a building." The undertaker pretended to do the things he described to Zoë.
"Get off." She pushed him away and sat back down.
"He then chopped up the victims and threw them out the window."
"You know all of that from the body?" Zoë asked.
"The undertaker is also a grim reaper." Ciel told her.
"That makes sense." Sebastian had told her a lot about them and what they do.

They stayed and discussed a few more things before leaving, the sickness was starting to leave.
"Sebastian let's go home, I'm tired."
Ciel said, it was getting late.
"Glad that's over." Zoë said. "I'm a little tired."