'Disappearing'

4th January 2016

"Hey everyone."
"Expelled? How many times did you swear?" Anthony asked, hugging Zoë. They had been dating for about a year now.
"Only three. Maths teachers, hate them. How's college?"
"Boring. Why my mum thought I should go to the one college that wears uniform don't know."
"Mum wants me to go there." Courtney said.
"Ah, big brother and little sister being together forever." Ginny said handing Zoë a fag.
"Who am I going to talk to in detentions and art now that you're gone?" Charlotte asked Zoë.
"Harry?" Zoë suggested, looking over to him.
"Harry never gets detentions."
"I'm a good boy." He said. They all laughed.
"Harry in art and Fletcher in detention."
"I am always in detention." Fletcher butted in.
"What is it now? 100?"
"This year? No I'm on about 150."
"151 today." Charlotte said.
"Actually 152. I had a lunchtime and after school."

At two am they all went home. Zoë took the long way but when she got to her turning she went left to town centre instead of right to her house. After walking for a little longer she sat on an old broken bench. Zoë looked at her phone to see that her mum had text her,
Get home now
Zoë put her phone back and went to find somewhere to stay the night. About half an hour away from a decent hotel someone or something hit her and she fell to the floor.
"And what's a pretty little girl doing outside at this hour?"
Zoë got up, screamed in the mans face and ran.
"Pedo!!"
Her head was hurting and black dots were starting to form. She reached the hotel and just as se opened the door she collapsed. Blackness taking over.