Chapter 11: Skateboards And The Dark Side

"Alex I don't think we shoul-", Tony said for the hundredth time.

  "We're doing this and that's that", I said, rolling my eyes. He sighed, giving up and stayed quiet as we walked.

  I grinned as I saw Walmart come into view. I looked over at Tony who looked a little weary.

  "Come on. It'll be fun", I said. He hesitated but soon followed me through the doors.

   I went over to the shopping carts.

  "Grab one", I told Tony. He rose an eyebrow in confusion but took a cart anyways.

  "Try to catch up", I said and hopped on the bar on the cart. I pushed off, rolling forward quickly.

   "Come on!", I said, looking back at Tony. He sighed and hopped on his cart, then followed me.

  I went into an aisle and began knocking things into my cart.

  "Are you gonna buy all that?", Tony asked, coming into view. I rolled my eyes and pushed off.

  I stopped in the toy aisle and grabbed a big bouncy ball. I hopped off the cart and waited by the corner of the aisle for Tony.

  "Do you think they could arrest us for-", Tony said, rolling into the aisle.

  "Think fast!", I smirked and threw the ball at his face. It smacked him and his head jerked back as the ball fell to the ground.

  "Oww", he whined, rubbing the area. I smirked.

  "I told you to think fast", I smirked. He narrowed his eyes at me in a small, playful glare.

  "It's on", he said and reached for the ball I had thrown. I grinned and hopped onto my cart again, speeding away from Tony.

  He was quick to follow and begun chasing me throughout the store.

  "Oops", I said as I bumped into a lady's cart and sent it slamming into a shelf. A couple things fell down and she glared at me.

   I kept going and heard a crash.

   "Sorry", I heard Tony apologize. I looked back and saw the woman glaring at Tony as he bit his lip nervously and rolled towards me.

  I laughed and hopped off of my cart as I stopped in front of the ball cage.

  "What are you doing?", Tony asked. I pulled the string back and jumped inside. A bunch of balls flew everywhere, falling out onto the floor.

  "Come in!", I grinned, throwing balls in the air. Tony bit his lip, but crawled inside with me.

  I threw a ball at him and he caught it, throwing it back at me. We kept throwing them back and forth at each other.

  "Oww that hit my face!", Tony whined, throwing a big blue ball at me. I dodged it and laughed.

  "That's the point", I said, throwing one at Tony.

  Eventually, we made a huge mess and got out. I lead Tony to an aisle with skateboards and scooters.

  I grabbed a penny board and hopped on. I saw a box of light sabers and grabbed two.

  "Here. Hop on a board", I told Tony, handing him a blue light saber. I kept the Red one for myself.

  He hopped on a skateboard and we began fighting.

  "You underestimate the power of the dark side!", I said, darkly. He grinned and swung at me.

  I swung back at him and we kept fighting, occasionally quoting lines from the movies and laughing.