Sequel Is Up!

Alright that's it!
*wipes away a tear*
What did you guys think of this story? Do you have any ideas for other stories that you want me to write?

Anyways it's been really fun. I got attached to the characters lol. So I can't let then go just yet.

The sequel is now up! It's called Misadventures and it's on my page thingy. Go check it out>>>

I know that sometimes sequels are boring because there's not much you can do with a finished story, but I have plans for this sequel.

Expect to see more of the cute shy Tony, and sarcastic Alex, and the rest of PTV.

Let me know if there are any characters you want me to bring back.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. I had alot of fun writing this and I hope you guys liked reading it.

OH WAIT! Okay so I had an idea that I don't know if you guys would be interested in but for the sequel I don't want to make the rest of the guys girlfriends based off of their real ones.

Don't get me wrong...I love Alysha and Danielle and all of them but I feel like this way I could spice things up.

So do any of you guys want the role as one of the guys girlfriends? TONY IS TAKEN. Alex will fight you.

But if you are interested I just need you to message me a description of who's gf you want to be (Or boyfriend cause gay if life) and of what you look like.

So maybe these things:

Height

Eye Colour

Hair Colour

Piercings

Tattoos

Hobbies

Personality type

Traits

And your name

----

So yeah. That's my idea.

I hope it doesn't sound stupid lol. Anyways thanks for reading!

Stay beautiful.

Remember, Kellic is life.

I'll see you guys later xdx

                                    -×☆Bree☆×