Chapter 20: Handsy

My Dad was more than happy when we came home in one piece. He was estatic that I hadn't ditched Sarah at the mall or anything.

I showed him the tattoo, and he instantly knew it was for Mom. He gave me a tight hug and told me he was proud and all that sappy shit.

I went up to my room after that, changing and laying down in my bed.

Sleep didn't come easily though. I was confused about the whole Sarah situation.

I know my Mother would want me to give her a chance, but I felt like I was betraying her.

Right now I was drying my hair off. I had just hopped out of the shower and changed.

I was especially careful not to scrub the tattoo or damage it in any way.

My skin was healing fairly well and you could barley tell it was red anymore.

I was planning on going over to spend time with Tony since it was Sunday. I hadn't told him about the tattoo or the nose ring so I guess he'd have a small surprise.

I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my phone and cash, then walked down the stairs.

"Hey Alex", Sarah greeted as I got down. I still felt awkward around her so I just gave her a curt nod and walked outside.

I walked the short trip to Tony's and knocked on his door.

The door opened, revealing a surprised looking Tony.

"Alex?", he asked.

"Hey", I said, giving him my trademark smirk.

"You got your nose pierced", he observed, letting me in. I nodded simply.

"Yeah? How does it look?", I asked.

"You look great with it. Even more great than before. But really good", he rushed.

I rolled my eyes and brought him closer to me, giving him a soft, sensual kiss to which he responded immediately to.

"I also have a tattoo", I said, following him up to his room.

"Really? Where?", he asked, sounding surprised and interested.

"I'll show you", I smirked.

He closed the door behind him and plopped down on his bed.

"What is it of?", he asked.

"Words", I said.

"Can I see?", he asked.

"Sure", I smirked, knowing he was going to be all flustered.

I pulled off the random band shirt I had on, leaving me in a black undershirt I always wore.

I looked over at Tony who's face had heated up and he looked away from my body.

I laughed and sat next to him on the bed.

"Tony, it's alright. You can look", I said, amused.

Tonys eyes carefully found mine and scanned my chest. As soon as he saw the tattoo, he became intruiged, forgetting about his previous embarrassment.

I think he did this unconsciously, meaning he wasn't really thinking when he did this, but his hands traced the tattoo, which was just above my bra.

His touch sent a fire through my chest that heated me up from the core.

"Getting handsy are we?", I mused, ignoring how his touch was affecting me.

Realization seemed to spread throughout his mind as he quickly retracted his hand and his face became beet red as he looked anywhere but me.

"Tony, I'm just messing with you", I laughed. He was so shy and easily flustered and it honestly was killing me...in a good way.

"I'm sorry. God I'm an idiot", he said, covering his face with his hands and laying on his back.

I rolled my eyes and crawled on top of him, straddling him. I removed his hands from his face and leaned in close to his ear.

"You're not an idiot. You're the only one who can touch me like that", I whispered.

Satisfaction flowed through me as I felt him shiver underneath me. I loved the effect I had on him.

I smirked down at his blushing face and connected my lips with his.

His hands found their way to my waist and held me in place as his confidence returned as he kissed me back.

The thing about Tony was his random change in confidence. He's usually shy and timid, but sometimes when it's just us- like right now, he gets confident and let me tell you...

It's hot.

He deepened the kiss and pulled me closer to him. I grinned against his lips and placed my hands at the sided of his face.

We eventually had to pull apart for air and I rested my forehead against his.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of that", I said.

Tony blushed and bit his lip, resuming his usual shy persona.

I got off of him and plopped down next to him, just laying there.

Although his confidence wasn't really sky high, he still grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together.

And that's how we spent most of our day, just laying down, holding hands and talking.

Just the two of us.

-----------------------------

(A/N): what am i doing with my life? Idfk...

should i write smut for this fic? Idk

By the way I know none of you guys care but I JUST FUCKING GOT THE NEW MISADVENTURES ALBUM AND IM DYING..