Chapter 25: The Blindfolded Tease

The next day, walking in to school felt so much different than usual. I was just in a great mood, despite what went down yesterday.

  I felt at ease having told Tony how I felt about him. And him feeling the same way was icing on the cake.

  I headed towards Tony and immediately greeted him with a kiss, to which he happily responded to.

  I hadn't really done anything to Chase, but something tells me he'll get what's coming to him.

  "Hey", I murmured, pulling back.

  "Hi", Tony said, quietly. He looked at me with a huge smile on his face.

  "What's up?", I asked.

  Yeah, not the smartest thing to say after you've confessed your love to someone, but oh well.

  Sue me.

  "Nothing", he said, although the glint in his eyes told me otherwise.

  "What are you up to, Perry?", I asked.

  He simply shrugged and beamed at me as the bell rung.

  I gave him a quick kiss before walking in the direction of my first class.

  What the hell is that boy up to?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

  After school I felt hands grab my waist and spin me around. Before I could snap at the person, I realized it was Tony and sighed in relief.

  "Hey", he said, seeming slightly more confident.

  "What's got you all happy?", I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

  "Besides my perfect girlfriend? I have a plan", he said, grinning madly.

  "A plan for..?", I asked.

  "You'll see later, come with me", he said.

  "To where?", I asked, suspiciously.

  "To drop our stuff off at our houses. I wanna take you somewhere", he said.

  "A date? Tony wants to play Romeo?", I asked, amused.

  Ignoring the slight blush on his cheeks, he rolled his eyes playfully at me.

  "Yeah, now lets go", he said, pulling me eagerly in the direction of our street.

  I followed along, amused by his eagerness.

  "Okay! Here we are, let's just drop our backpacks in my house for now", he said, literally pulling my Jansport off my back and running up to his doorstep.

  I watched from the mailbox as s he quickly unlocked it and tossed them inside, by the door.

  He went inside and came out a second later with a black bandana in his hand.

  "I'm gonna blindfold you", he said, going behind me to tie it around my head.

  "Kinky are we?", I smirked, feeling his blush radiate off of him.

  "Shut up, follow me", he said.

  I quietly followed him, trusting him not to lead me to my death or anything embarrassing like that.

  "Are we there yet?", I asked, just for the hell of it. I could feel the roll of Tonys eyes.

  "We barley started walking", he said.

  "And?", I wanted to know.

  "And we're not there yet", he responded, catching on to the fact I was just being annoying.