Chapter 34: Pour My Heart Out

(A/N):

Okay so I may or may not have posted chapter 33 before chapter 32. So....yeah.
Whoops.

  Alex's P.O.V:

  I've never really felt that nervous before in a long time. I was about to spill the last of my heart out to Tony.

I knew he would never judge me or anything like that, but a part of me was still healing from the loss of my Mother.

Tony and I went up to his room and layed down on his bed next to eachother.

I sighed and tangled my fingers with his.

"My Mom died two years ago of Cancer", I basically blurted out, my voice shaky.

Tony gave my hand a reasurring squeeze.

"I haven't been the same since. I used to be so friendly and well known. I used to have tons of friends", I continued.

"But after she died...I felt empty. Like a part of me died with her. So I became cold and distant towards the world. I ignored my friends. I got into trouble", I sighed.

"But I never had the heart to distant myself from my Dad. He was all I had left. Then a year later, he met Sarah", this time I didn't say her name in disgust it anger.

"I was such a bitch to her. She was nothing but nice to me from the start but I was just mad. I felt like my Dad betrayed my Mom", I revealed.

"Then I realized my Dad had the right to be happy again, so I tried to go along with the whole thing. But I was still a total bitch. I wish I hadn't taken out my anger on the world", I sighed.

"It wasn't your fault", Tony pulled me closer to him.

"I'm so lucky to have you", I breathed.

"I'm the lucky one", he squeezed my hand.

"If I wouldn't have met you, I would probably be the same cold person. Thank you Tony", I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"For what? I should be thanking you", he mumbled, hugging me back.

"For making me want to be a better person. For sticking around. For loving me", I whispered the last part.

Tony shifted and faced me, then stared at me.

The emotions swirling in his eyes were enough to overwhelm me, but I had a feeling my eyes were filled with the same emotions: love, desire, passion, gratefulness, things I couldn't explain.

"Thank you for loving me", he whispered back.

I leaned in closer and pressed my lips to his in a desperate kiss. He kissed back with the same amount of desperation and desire.

I shifted so I was straddling him and squeezed his hand.

His free hand gripped my hips tightly, as if keeping me in place. Only, I'd never leave.

I kissed him harder, feeling so much towards this boy. Without even knowing, we had saved eachother.

  I bit his lip, causing a desperate groan to escape from his perfect lips.

We must have been getting carried away because the next thing I knew, he flipped us over and positioned himself in between my legs, kissing me passionately.

His hands held my hips tightly, a feeling I loved.

I was surprised as he rocked himself against me.

We really needed to stop.

But I didn't want to. I wanted him. All of him.

I bit Tony's lip, loving the feeling of his piercings against my mouth.

"We should stop", Tony groaned against my lips.

"I know", I breathed, yet still continued to kiss him eagerly.

"I don't want to stop. I love you so much", he all but moaned.

"I love you too. But we can't right now", I sighed, pulling away breathlessly.

Tony buried his face in my neck and groaned.

"How do we always get so carried away?", he said against my skin.

The feeling alone of his lips on my skin was almost enough to make me lose my mind and continue what we had started.

I didn't reply, still in a daze.

Tony got off me and layed next to me, pulling me closer to him.

I yawned and nuzzled closer to him.

"Are you tired?", he asked.

"Hell yeah", I murmured.

"Me too", he said, letting out a small yawn.

"We can take a nap here for a second...", he mumbled.

"Yeah", I agreed, closing my eyes.

"I love you", he murmured.

"I love you too", I replied and let myself drift off to sleep in Tony's arms.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Mom, go away. She's still asleep and I'm tired", I heard a familiar voice groan.

"But you two are so cute! Let me take a picture!", I heard a female voice gush.

I remembered I had fallen asleep with Tony in his room.

His Mom must have come home. I wonder what she thought when she saw us.

"No Mom. I'm tired", Tony mumbled.

"Fine. Fine", his Mom let it go.

"Thank you", he said, sighing tiredly.

"You really love her, huh?", his mom asked.

I felt kind if guilty for eavesdropping but I mean...who wouldn't?

"Yeah. So much. It scares me", Tony whisperes. I felt him hold me tighter.

My stomach flipped and I refrained from kissing him with everything I had.

"I'm glad you finally found the one", his Mom replied lovingly.

"Me too", he said.

"Alright. I'll be downstairs if you need anything. Sleep tight", she said.

"Love you", Tony mumbled, drifting off.

I heard her reply with a 'you too' and then heard the sound of a door closing.

Tony sighed peacefully and I heard his breathing even out.

God, I love him.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY FAMS