Chapter 15: Uncalled For

It was now 5th period and my mind was on overdrive thinking about yesterday. And now I was worried because Tony isn't in school.

  I didn't really know how I feel about this whole thing. I know I don't see Tony differently now that I know about the whole self harm thing.

  I just don't know how to deal with all of this.

And seeing Tony isn't in school today I was on edge. I don't know if he's sick or something bad happened and I absolutely hate worrying.

  "Alex?", The teachers voice snapped me out if my daze.

  "What?", I snapped, annoyed that she was bothering me at a time like this. She scowled at me.

  "Don't talk to me like that", she warned. I rolled my eyes. Maybe if I piss her off she'll get me suspended for today and I can go home.

  Now the question is...how do I piss her off?

  "Are you going to behave or should I call security?", she asked, standing by my desk with her arms crossed.

  By now, everyone in the class was staring at us.

  "Can I leave this God damn class?", I asked.

  "Fine. I'll call security and they'll escort you to ISS", she said.

  Damn, that's not what I want.

  "Fuck off", I blurted out.

  "I can have you suspended for the rest of the day!", she said.

  Bingo.

  "Oh really? I'm sorry I don't really give a shit", I growled. She glared at me and went over to the phone.

  "Yes, I need a student escorted off campus", I heard her say into the phone. I stood up and grabbed my backpack.

  "Hopefully you'll come back tomorrow with a new attitude", I heard her say to me as I stood by the door.

  I flipped her and the class off as I walked outside. I saw the security guard walking towards me.

  "I need you to-", he began.

  "Yeah, I know", I muttered, following him and leaving school. I sighed in relief once I was walking home.

  I sped up and went straight into my house. Nobody was home, both Sarah and my Dad were at work.

  I went upstairs and dropped my backpack by the door. I let out a breath and took a second to think.

  Part of me wanted to dive under the blankets and sleep all this stress off. But the other half of me wanted to go and see Tony.

  I looked on my nightstand where his Star Wars Snapback sat. With everything that happened yesterday, I forgot to give it back.

  I bit my lip as I stared at it, contemplating my next move. I sighed to myself and grabbed the hat, and headed downstairs.

  I quickly left my house and walked to his. I knocked on the door before I could change my mind.

  After a moment of waiting, I knocked again, feeling slightly nervous.

  The door opened, revealing a tired looking Tony. His eyes were slightly puffy and he looked upset.

  His eyes slightly widened as he saw me.

  "Can I come in?", I asked. 

  "I don't think that's a g-", he began. I rolled my eyes and pushed past him.

  "Here", I said, handing him his snapback. He took it from me and looked at the floor.