Turmoil

*clinic*

Laserian

My plan was working really well as her dad called her to handle me almost making me laugh in my head. It was kind of amusing seeing her father scared and jumping away each time growled or barked.

Then she came and somehow my animal calmed down. My human was still infuriated at her for completely ignoring me for past ...what...five days? But that was not the worst part. As my dumb ass best friend promised he did talked to her.

And for me it was not pleasant. She had been speculative when Mar started talking to her but with his easy going nature it took him few seconds to make her smile. I envied him... obviously not because he was talking to her, for his social skills.

He talked and she smiled and even laughed a lot. I have never heard her laugh before but the sound reminded me to past when my family was with me, when I didn't carry the burden of responsibility, when I used to laugh too. Her laugh was sound of hope.

But that hope scared me.

They talked about me, and that son of a --- Marc, even flirted with her. She was supposed to die soon, flirting with her was not a good idea.

Lame, really lame even for you Laserian!

Whatever, Marc flirting with her , making her smile was really uncomfortable for me somehow.

She shared her dislike for me and it bothered her that I asked her to leave town.

What? Did I just felt...guilty? No, hell no!

I was already bursting with anger when she said she is the nerd here who might fall in love with him but it reached its limit when my best friend tried explaining my behaviour to her.

I do not want to look good in her eyes and this made a growl slip, a loud one at that which she heard and I am sure so did Marc. I realised my mistake and punched the tree in front of me hurting my knuckles in process which shall heel fast me being shape shifter and all.

Atleast this made them walk away from each other calming me instantly. I have no idea what riled me more, Marc close to her as Hood or Marc close to her as a guy!

Since thought was really disturbing I let it go and concentrated on the syringe being inserted in me for a stupid reason when I can heal well on my own. All because of this weird girl Amber.

My animal chuckled when she talked to me in dog form, it was not wild around her. But when I was human it asked to kill her. What was she doing I had no idea?

She patted, caressed and cuddled me making me feel...wonderful! Being a dog, I should be completely animal and should not have human feelings but with her touching me it was impossible. My heart was in for an Olympic race and it felt like I had an internal heater built inside me.

This was a weird feeling, I have never, ever felt this way around anyway. It was kind of thrilling yet throat drying weird.

As she lifted me up in her arms, I was torn between amusement and discomfort. Her proximity was toxic, even to my animal.

I did a mental victory yelp when she asked her father to keep me as pet and he said a yes. My eyes noticed the smile and adoration for animal me, exact opposite what she had in eyes for human me. I knew my animal side was so much better than human side.

And I shouldn't let Hoods listen to this. They were always about human side over animal side.

Then she did something weird for a human. I noticed her as she was washing her hand, h that was covered in my fur and blood, she raised it to her nose and smelled it. Her eyes widened in shock and she gasped making my body go stiff . Her father patted me thinking the shot hurt me to make me stiff.