The Fiore Rock

Laserian

I had no idea I was this insane. I mean many people told me I was short tempered, mad, weird, dangerous....and even evil. But I had no idea the insanity was actually inside me.

And it only showed when I was with Amber. I am calm around her, I am less angry, I am even a bit teasing and highly amused by whatever she does.

When she held my hand , I knew the meaning of heart beat multiplied by billion times. It was painful but in a sweet pain kind of way, pain you enjoy. I felt the rush of electricity between us .

But most of all her hand with mine was like the most natural thing in the world, like it fitted there perfectly. And felt the fate mocking me, the girl I was suppose to kill was consoling me, giving me emotional support.

And even worst was the gentle look in his eyes was not pity for me but just genuine care. At that moment I cursed fate, my lineage as Hood and her bad luck that she was supposed to be eliminated.

It that instant I didn't push her away instead I welcomed her touch that made me breath without any stiffness which I usually carry.

She asked me the same questions I did and all this for asking something I already knew. She told everything to dog me. But when I saw her stressed and so much in pain after the nightmare she finally remembers I had to do something, I needed to do something.

She called out my name in her dream and now she even remembers me in person there. What was I? Good guy? Bad guy? Just audience to her cruel fate? I did decide something though, If she was really meant to die for Hoods safety then I will make sure that I will kill her and not allow anyone else to touch her.

Always, in her dreams she is either protecting me or asking me not to leave. I sincerely hope I was opposite of what I am in real life, I wish in her dreams I was her protector and not her killer.

I also have a tattoo! Where the hell did that came from? Oh! I remember...my brain that goes for walk when she is around. And even thought I can't see her face, I knew her now too well now and I know she would be gapping at me with wide eyes.

And I was sure that when I meet her today I will be bombarded with question.

As soon as I thought that, I saw her walking towards me. It amazed me how I was less cold and stiff around her but even more amazed at the fact that my cold personality didn't affect her.

For short time maybe but she didn't stay mad at me for long time. She asked me ideal girl..I don't know what I answered because I was looking..Rather staring at her.

Her warm personality was affecting my cold demeanour.

The wind played with the few loose strands from her ponytail which swayed lightly as she walked down the slope. She was not looking at me, her head buried into her camera doing something. She was wearing a cut sleeves cream coloured top and chocolate brown shorts.

It was side effect of having so many desserts made by her that she herself looked like an edible dessert right then.

LASERIAN!

My conscience thankfully was still intact and yelled at me for having dirty thoughts.

Finally she lifted her head and as soon as our eyes met she smiled and lifted her hands to wave at me. Such an over enthusiastic gesture made her fumble a little and she was running too fast on sloop. A little scream escaped her mouth but I was there before any damage could happen.

And yet again, she was in my arms and I was saving her. If Fate could mock me then it was taking full advantage of it now.

Her petite form was hugging me for her dear life or maybe for the life of her camera, she loved that thing more than her life.