Epilogue

Epilogue

Laserian

6 years later

"You are not getting any grilled chicken today if you don't shift back this instant." Amber scolded Daniel, our four-year-old son.

He was running around house transformed into a squirrel. He was basically a puma but he turned into smaller animals to escape from his mother's wrath. It turned out I could be loving to people beside Amber and that was my son. Amber on other hand was a strict mother.

Daniel had her eyes and it made me happy, really happy. But being around Marc made him naughty and sharp tongue. My glare was useless on him like it was on Marc. But he liked Leo over Marc, maybe because Marc was mostly away with me on musical tours.

I noticed Amber as she tried to pick up oil from an upper shelf, in a normal condition she would have picked it up but now she was four month pregnant.

"Let me help darling." I walked closer and picked it up.

She sighed and gave me a smile. She looked tired, sleep deprived and morning sickness drained her of energy and yet she look beautiful to me.

I am glad that I have her as my wife.

Isla told Marc and so I now knew that the one I was supposed to kill was the one my mom chose for me. Why Amber? Because she had that same beautiful hazel green eyes or because her name was Amber or because she was just her, sweet, brave and stunning?

Well, I was grateful nevertheless. Now come to think of it, I can't see myself with anyone else other than Amber. I was kind of glad that Isla never told Amber that I was sent to kill her, I wanted this information to be hidden forever.

"He is still hiding , isn't he? You hoods and your power. First dad made my life miserable as my pet dog and now this son. I hope this child," She looked at me sceptically, "Is also a hood."

My lips lifted in a smile.

It had been four years to our marriage and I am glad that Marc gave me courage to propose. I asked her to marry me at Fiore Rock. She agreed immediately and I was shocked at the amount of love she had for me.

Isla turned out to less dramatic now as she spelled our wedding and made her my lawful wife. She even helped mark our son Daniel who also have a wolf tattoo on his back of his neck.

"You are gorgeous, you know that." I said as she wiped the sweat bead off her forehead.

"I didn't believe it first but my husband said it million times since we got married so I think it might be true."

I walked closer to her and kissed her gently and she sighed on my touch.

She hugged me, calmly resting her head on my chest.

"I miss you a lot when you leave for your tours." She murmured in a heart wrenching tone.

"Then should we move to the city?"

She smiled and shook her head in a no.

"You have your tribe, your base here. I want both our kids to grow here. I don't want you to leave everything for me."

I kissed her again, it was never enough, her touch, her taste, her warmth.

"Did I ever tell you I love you Amber O' Fearghaile?" My arms went around her rounded belly.

She chuckled at me, "Yes, on our wedding night you did and since then you have said it million times. But you were very late Ian."

"I was, I was very scared. But then I was more scared that I might lose you." I pulled her closer and buried my face into her hair.