Fatal Mistake

Laserian

I was at ultimate ease since she forgave me. Truthfully I never thought someone's anger would bother me. But her behaviour mattered too much, more than I expected. I can't fathom losing another person who called me Ian.

The name really mattered; it was the last thing that was left as a memory from them. And I frankly felt at peace when she said it.

And my daily visits at Liquid Heaven re started, I mean I was fooling myself with staying away to protect her. I was too selfish for this. How could I have missed her reaction towards me, her flustered look, her constant blush, her erratic heartbeat.. Or Maybe I did but I took it a sign of fear as others were around me.

But when she said she liked me, now I could clearly see the signs.

I had a mischievous side to me that only unfolded when she was around. I never thought I had that side until she came along. I never had someone in my life who I wanted to fluster or make smile till she came along.

What is that she does that make me turn into a fool?

Today was the day of the shoot and I had a chance to be around her. It didn't even surprise me, I was happy around her.

"What is that you are thinking about so deeply?" Marc asked.

"Amber." I stated clearly.

It is hard hiding anything from Marc. And honestly I was unfamiliar with these situations; dealing with girls situations.

"Ah! So you are not avoiding her now?" He asked playfully about the whole thing.

"I tried." I answered in a defeated tone.

He laughs and I ignore.

"You care for her." He said now looking at me intently.

"I don't know what I feel." Desperation seeped in my voice.

"Because you are not allowing yourself to feel." He said somewhat wisely.

He was right, though most of my heart was devoid of previous coldness and frost but it still had the walls up. It was as it is difficult for me to let people close and then she was the one I was suppose to kill, obviously I was not allowing myself to feel.

"And here she comes." Marc said in a long breath.

My senses shifted to her as always and I looked up. She was talking with Anna about something animatedly. Her eyes sparkled under the sun and even in casual attire she looked beautiful.

"Stop ogling her Laser." Marc whispered teasing me.

I rolled my eyes at him.

The sunlight caught in her red hair and reflected fire as it moved lightly with the breeze. My calm broke as Talfryn came and looped an arm over her shoulder. I cursed and Marc's gaze narrowed on my tormentor.

She laughed lightly at him and the anger made me grind my teeth together.

But then her eyes looked up and finally found mine, washing away the anger as she smiled fully at me.

She waved and I answered with an amused smirk.

"Look at that blush Laser, you already have her charmed." Marc said the words not in a teasing manner but like he didn't expected that.

Even I didn't, a girl who I was rude to from first meeting liked me.

I was about to walk to her when another trouble stopped me, Ailis, jerk's sister was for some reason trying to flirt with me. She touched too much to my dislike and mistreated people I care about. She made me angry and was testing the waters.