Dream come true

Amber

Terian was injured but he just sat there and refused any help.

"Why is he not healing?" I whispered getting worried now.

"Because he doesn't want to." Ian answered me with sadness.

"Why?"

"He had to fight with his sister who turned into a quantum and it was not a easy fight." Ian said his eyes on Terian all this while.

"Is she alright?"

"she escaped but it hurts him to see her this way." Ian looked at me with a request in his eyes which I understood.

I walked to Terian and sat next to him. He didn't react to my presence for a while but then he said, "I try to find a Heather in you but then she has to come back and destroy everything."

"Nothing is destroyed Terian, I will help you out." I offered gently placing a hand on his shoulder.

"How?" Desperation seeped in his voice.

"Don't you know about my power? I will make her see reason and bring her back to you."

After a while Terian sniffed and gave me a small smile.

"Now what are planning?" I asked trying to encourage the boys around me.

We had the whole band and few others whom I and Marc were able to gather.

We were in Liquid Hearts and whole place was empty because it was officially closed.

"I am hungry," Iramus said looking at me.

Terian and I were the only cooks present in there and Terian was still too sad to cook.

"She makes delicious desserts," Ian said surprising me and others around.

But they kept their mouth shut while Marc looked amused.

"I will make something." I hurried away thoroughly embarrassed by the whole thing.

I made the easiest option available now, crushed oreos and chocolate chip cookies. While I baked the Hoods on our side planned. But the tension on Marc's and Ian's face was evident. Ian was most probably worried about me while Marc was tensed because of his father.

Once I showed everyone my power they thought it was anything but dangerous. Marc was still not able to share the reason behind order of killing me since he couldn't just say it out loud to other Hoods how selfish his father had been.

I didn't object since Hoods were ready to listen to Eibhir's son. But what I really wanted to do is make people believe that Ian was not a danger, he was not evil. He is as loyal and brave than any other hood.

Done with the baking I gave each of them to eat.

"It is really delicious." Someone said and other agreed.

Ian gave me a proud smile. I went and sat next to him.

"I missed these, your coffee, your desserts." He whispered his lips too close to my ears.

"Once we are done with this trouble I will bake whatever you want." I offered with a smile.

"I will hold you to that. Somehow I love whatever you make." His words were serious and it made me blush.

This was a huge compliment.

"We will see after I cook for you daily and you will get bored." I teased him.