Mainle Mansion

Liam Neeson as Eibhir Mainle

Amber

Why the hell was I invited I had no idea but I was nervous as hell? Should I wear something formal? Something casual? Something real designer and fancy?

After the photo shoot, Bruke invited me over to house. The photo shoot went well, I had some decent shots, and I tried to click others besides Ian as well. But all the members seem suddenly stiff.

Mattix kept taking pictures as well and we will be collaborating in coming up for an album cover pic. As soon as the photo shot ended, Hoods was in too much hurry to leave. It was weird, even Ian avoided me, maybe there was some manager drama or band trouble because I can't annoy all five at same time.

Then suddenly the only Hood that hasn't talked to me walked up and invited me over to Mainle Mansion. I nodded too dazed to say anything else. He left with a small smile and I realised what I did.

And now I was standing in front of almirah, stressing about a dress. Of course wearing a jeans and sweat shirt to a dinner in a freaking mansion doesn't seem right.

So after an hour of debating and gruelling I decided on a simple black dress that went down to my knees. It had boat neck and half sleeves which gave a elegant neck line. I paired it up with black heels. I half clutched my hair while let half of it open. With a minimal amount of makeup I was ready to go.

After a while door bell rang and a stranger stood on the door.

"Ma'am I am here to pick up Miss Amber." The man said.

"Honey?" My mother came from behind me.

"From Mainle family." I answered her unasked question.

She nodded and touched my shoulder as a reassurance. I sighed deeply and nervously clutching the sides of my dress I stepped out.

A black Porsche was waiting outside and it increased the sickening feeling in my pit. The driver opened the car and I bent my head to sit inside but a familiar set of eyes greeted me.

"Laserian." I breathed out his name in relief.

He gave me a small smile that didn't reach his eyes, he looked stressed.

His eyes gave me a once over and had it not been a slight lift of his lips, I would have thought he didn't approve my attire.

"Why am I invited?" I said really curious.

"Eibhir saw you are the party and wants to meet the girl who managed to befriend all the Hoods."He said but with a robotic tone, like he practised the lie.

He was avoiding to look at me, though I did saw him sneaking glances at me. We did not talk all the way to mansion but with him around I was at peace. I was less nervous than before.

We stopped and I peeped out, stifling a gasp. The mansion was beautiful , completely made of white marble. The outer view was breathtaking, I was curious what inside was like. As I was about to step outside, his hands gripped mine and the butterflies in my stomach didn't disappointed.

"Yes?" I asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Don't worry, you will be fine." Ian said with utmost sincerity in his tone.

"And how do you know?" I tried to calm my jumbled nerves my joking.

"Because I will be there with you." There was softness in his eyes I have never seen and it made by heart miss a beat.