Warriors decision and a friend's choice

Laserian

People say if you like someone let it go, and if it was yours it will surely comeback to you or something along the same lines. Let me tell you, this is all bull shit.

Because it hurts like a bullet wound when that person goes and I am telling from experience. Amber Mikelson missing was like a bullet wound. If my friends, band mates and Liosa didn't know I felt for the girl, now they knew.

I was hyper, freaking out, destructive and worried. Everyone was calling someone to help me find her. I have checked all the possible locations, hell I even visited her parents. They thought she was staying with Anna as some girl called them to let them know.

Naturally I was interrogated but I was in too much of anger and hurry to answer them and left rudely. This was a problem to be fixed later.

Liosa walked in with her high heels clicking in eerie silence.

"Any news?" Terian asked his eyes red.

He cried a bit.

"I found her." She said with a grave look on her face.

I walked over to her and roughly grabbed her shoulder.

"Then what are we waiting for?" I yelled out in frustration.

"Because I have to tell you something first." She was anxious and was shifting from foot to foot.

I nodded for her to go on.

"When I found out about you secret, I was taken somewhere , in deep woods. I was scared but it turned out it was only a warning to not let this secret out or I will pay a serious price. So I walked to that place , just in case." She said now giving me look of worry.

"And?" Marc prompted now.

"And the one who took me there was Eibhir. He is holding her captive there." She said out the last words filled with tension.

My body reacted to her words, I froze.

I was processing the thought. Eibhir, Amber, captive...all these words in a sentence were not making sense. I don't want them to make sense.

Eibhir is like a father figure to me. He can't just..he will not..will he?

"Laserian, think about Amber first." Liosa said in a gentle tone snapping me back to senses.

"Amber." I nodded still half frozen in shock.

"I will come with you." Finally Marc said, the hurt and disbelief clear on his face.

I prayed that Amber was still alive or I had no idea what I will do.

***

Oh, it was Eibhir alright pacing around in his tiger form and ready to leap. She was scared and pale, my senses caught her bleeding wrist and other injuries making me roar in fury and I jumped at the tiger.

Well the down point of all this was, Amber might hate me later. She will find out that I was the panther she liked all along and now when she will see that I had been lying to her.

But I had no time for it, I was fuming in rage at Eibhir. I never thought he would do such things, go to extent of kidnapping the one I swore to protect now.

As I was about to attack him, Marc's growl interrupted me. Oh! Yeah he was also my best friend's father, how can I forget?

"Traitor, that's what you are? And for whom, a girl? Ironic isn't it and I thought you couldn't feel emotions all this while." He said now back to him human form.