Group Planning

As much of Ice Prince I am as per Amber's opinion, I realised I liked being around her, kissing her, holding in my arms. It was a new feeling. I am an anti people of guy and yet all I wanted do now be around her.

I am never tired of her.

How could I be? She accepts me, as human, as animal , as the rude, cold person I am? It was safe to say that I liked her, a lot.

And now I took on the role of her protector from her killer. She still doesn't know that I was ordered to kill her and I hope she never does.

My eyes followed her every moment, it was just hypnotic and I realised I have her habits memorized. I might have been doing this long before I realised that I like her. Her fingers tucked back her loose strand as she tried to work through orders.

Her skin was flushed and she repeatedly bit sides of her lip when in tension. Terian was helping her and I was glad, he told me he liked her as a sister and no matter what the prophecy says he can't just not be friends with her.

I know she is pretending to be fine and all but her eyes sometimes shows the fear and worry she feels.

Eibhir suddenly turned all bad for her, he was instructing the whole tribe to against her but they feared me , so they kept distance.

Bell jingled and my anger flared at the person who walked in.

Matt followed by his annoying sibling, Ailis.

He walked straight to her and smiled at her. But all my anger drained, almost all when she lifted her eyes and looked at me with an apologetic smile. She cares what I think.

I nodded in approval which she didn't need but she might have an idea how possessive and dangerous I was.

"Hello sexy. You completely forgot about me after the photoshoot." Ailis said and sat down next to me.

I came to cafe for Amber and partially for coffee, not for clingy girls.

I tried to create some distance but she kept edging closer to me and trying to touch. This time my eyes looked up at her and she looked hurt.

Shit, this does not look well! Her in pain is weirdly hurting idea to me. See the irony here, I was suppose to kill her and I can't even see her in pain.

I shrug off Ailis's touch and walk towards Amber.

"So Amber, you work here too? Trying to seduce a Hood?" Ailis said in sickening sweet tone.

Before I could say anything , Amber surprised me.

"Don't confuse yourself with me Ailis. You are tolerated because you are Matt's sister. And do stay away from Laserian, I know you are oblivious and stupid kind but how can you miss the deadly annoyed looks he keeps giving you." Amber said all this in one go, looking really angry.

I had to stifle my laugh as Ailis huffed and muttering few profanities left.

"I am sorry Matt." Amber apologised.

"Don't be she deserved it. I am tired of her bitchy nature." He said looking at Amber with smiles and all.

He was testing my patience.

"Well, she is your sister so you might have same nature." I told him in a cold tone.

"In my defence, she is my half sister." Matt said and this made Amber laugh.

"Can you feel it?" terian said from behind me.

"What?" I was totally confused.

"The power emitting from her, I never gave it a thought but now I know who she is. I can feel it, the calm inside me, my animal and human do not struggle inside, they accept each other." Terian said with a small smile.