t w e n t y - f o u r

Songs for this chapter:
Mc Hammer- Can't Touch This
Love the way you lie- Rihanna ft. Eminem
***

Adam's P.O.V

I watch as Megan rubs sunscreen all over body, not leaving an inch to breath to the sun, while Lesley rubs baby-oil all over hers. I bite down on my lip, already planning all the things I would do to her when we head back home. Her red bikini pops her breast high and I damn any guy who dares look at her direction. 

The sun feels hot at my hands and legs so I get up from the chair and walk to the water, my feet dipping in dry sand. I call out for Max, who's occupied in building a sand castle with Harry. He shrugs me off and I dive down, allowing the cold water to consume my body. My lungs feel tight so I pop the surface, inhaling air.

"Yo!" I spot Barry on the edge of the beach, calling out for me

"Yo!" I spot Barry on the edge of the beach, calling out for me. I nod and make my way to him, my shorts feeling heavy due to the dampness. I run a hand through my hair, pulling it into a bun. I should cut it, getting way too long.

"I'm heading to the shack. Wan't anything?" He asks me as I near him.

"Yeh, lemonade."

"Make that two." Lesley yells from her seat.

"What about you Megan?"

She looks up, as if disturbed with whatever she was doing a second ago. With disgust she says, "no."

My eyebrows strike up at Barry who rolls his eyes in return. Barry doesn't say anything, just walks off. I lean back in my chair, letting the sun do all the drying.

"Why is it that you and Barry are acting cold?" I ask Megan.

"I slept with him," she confidently says. I arch an eyebrow.

Lesley gasps. "You slut!"

"Oh, shut up. I was drunk."

"No, you weren't." I smirk. She rolls her eyes in return. Two guys walk in front of us and I fight the urge to collide my fist with their jaws as their eyes travel at Lesley and Megan. I grab the towel from beside me and hand it to Lesley. "Lis, here."

She takes it and frowns. "Why are you giving me this?"

"Cover up. Please." I beg her. She chuckles and throws the towel aside. She stretches and and sits up, going sideways. I bite down on my tongue to stop myself from saying a dirty comment. I grab my shirt from behind me. "Wear my shirt."

She arches an eyebrow. "Adam, we are at the beach." She spells out each word as if I'm a stupid. My eyes travel down her body and I groan. "You're going to be the end of me." She giggles.

"Here you go." Barry hands us our lemonade with tiny umbrella peeking at the top. I take a long sip feeling my brain going frozen. I watch as Max makes his way to us.