New Student

A/N: Hello all! Welcome to my newest story: Uncovering the Truth. I hope you like it!

A HUGE thank you to 11Heavenfor designing the cover!

On to the story...er...disclaimer! Then the story haha! Please read and comment. Thanks!

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of the characters. Only this story. I don't make any money off of my stories. They are just for fun!

/Thoughts/

The new school year started all too fast for Yugi; taking with it the end of having a copious amount of free time available to him. His junior year of high school promised to occupy the vast majority of his free time with Literature, Algebra II, Chemistry, World History, and his elective classes which included Drama and a cooking class. His final class slot was filled with a student aid position in the office.

Yugi was very petite for his age. His height in combination with his cherubic features made him look much younger than his actual age. This made him the perfect target for bullies all his life. The bullying died down quite a bit after Yugi became friends with Joey and Tristen a few years prior. Yugi had raven black hair that spiked around his head forming a star shape. The raven tresses changed to amethyst at the tips. His face was framed with long blonde bangs. His large amethyst eyes only added to his cherubic and childish appearance. The petite teen smiled as he approached his blonde friend who was snoring and drooling on one of the cafeteria tables.

"The very first class of the year hasn't started yet and Joey is already sleeping," Yugi giggled. Joey was tall with dirty blonde hair and honey brown eyes. His hair fell forward onto his face as the youth snored on; not hearing Yugi's comment.

Warm chocolate eyes glanced over the top of an open book and smiled as they landed on Yugi, "He's been asleep since the moment he sat down." Ryou's British accent could barely be heard over Joey's rumbling snores. Ryou chuckled glancing over to Joey and then back to his book. Ryou had long flowing white hair, gentle milk chocolate colored eyes, and pale skin.

Yugi gently placed his hand on the blonde's shoulder, "Joey, wake up. You don't want to be late for your first class." Joey continued to snore. "Hmmmm," Yugi thought before his amethyst eyes lit up, "Hey Joey! They are serving free donuts in the office."

"What!? Free donuts!" The blonde jumped out of his seat ready to run for the office.

Yugi clutched his sides as he giggled, "No, Joey. I was just trying to wake you up. There aren't any donuts."

The blonde pouted, "No....donuts?"

"No. There are no donuts," Ryou smiled at the blonde.

"Yugi! You got my hopes up! You should never joke about donuts!" Joey folded his arms over his chest and turned away from Yugi and Ryou in a type of temper tantrum behavior. 

Yugi rolled his large amethyst eyes, "Okay, Joey. I'm sorry. I'll bring you a donut tomorrow....ah Joey..you may want to clean up the drool." The blonde blushed a bright pink as he wiped the clear liquid rolling down his chin.

Yugi glanced at his watch and then back at the table where Ryou and Joey were the only ones seated, "Where are the others?" Yugi asked confused that the three of them were the only ones at their usual morning table.

"Bakura and Marik are in trouble already. They are in the principal's office. Malik is probably begging the principle not to expel Marik. Anzu is setting up her locker and Tristen isn't here yet." Ryou responded as he turned the page in his book.