A Little Swim

/Thoughts/

Yugi stood next to Yami's motorcycle shivering, "I forgot it was October when I agreed to go swimming with you," his teeth chattering as a cool breeze nipped at his bare chest.

Yami smiled, "That's why I brought you this." The crimson eyed siren pulled a long sleeved wet suit out of his cycle bag and handed it to Yugi.

Yugi's amethyst eyes widened, "Thank you! Yami, you are such a life saver!" The deep baritone voice chuckled as Yugi slid the wetsuit over his swimming trunks and followed Yami to the end of the pier. Yami glanced around nervously as Yugi approached him while zipping the wetsuit up, "What's wrong?" Yugi asked, /Wait...is that a blush?/

"I...don't want to destroy my swimming trunks," Yami frowned.

Now it was Yugi's turn to blush, "Oh. Take them off I guess." Yugi turned to face the beach as Yami stripped the trunks off of his tan form and dove into the frigid ocean water. Yugi stood at the edge of the pier for several minutes awaiting for Yami to resurface. /Hmm. I guess he's not going to come up. Well here goes nothing./ Yugi dove into the water instantly grateful for the wetsuit Yami provided him.

Yugi treaded water; gently kicking his legs and lazily moving his arms around, "Yami?" He turned around searching for any sign of the crimson eyed siren, "Yami, come on. Where did you go? Oooh" He squeaked when he felt something tickle his feet and pull at one of his ankles.

Yugi spun around again looking for the tanned Egyptian, "Yami, where are you?" He looked down into the dark ocean water; his visibility only reaching his hips. He felt two hands at his sides tickling him. He burst into fits of laughter; a large gulp of water entering his mouth ran down his throat into his lungs. Yugi panicked as each attempted gasp for air brought more water into his lungs. He felt two strong arms circle around his waist and pull him up to the surface.

"Woah, Yugi. Leave the water breathing to me," Yami smiled pulling Yugi into a warm and secure embrace to keep his head above water. The petite youth unconsciously wrapped his arms around Yami's shoulders as he coughed up the mouthfuls of water he swallowed and gasped for breath. He rested his head on Yami's shoulder already slightly exhausted from expelling the water from his lungs. "I'm sorry little one, I should not have tickled you while you were swimming," Yami whispered.

After catching his breath, Yugi realized he was pressed against Yami's bare muscular torso. A bright blush danced over his pale cheeks at the close proximity. He raised his head to look at Yami's face, the blush turned darker; they were nose to nose staring into each other's eyes. 

He glanced away, "It's okay. I'm fine."

"Good. I don't want you hurt. Are you ready to swim?" Yami asked smiling at the amethyst eyed teen still in his arms.

"Yes. How do you want me?" Yugi asked.

Yami lifted Yugi's arms and spun around in the water so Yugi would be facing his back. He wrapped Yugi's right arm over his right shoulder and snaked Yugi's left arm under his left arm and brought the petite youth's hands together on his chest. Yugi's hands locked firmly in place.

"Yugi?" Yami glanced over his shoulder at the small being perched on his back.

"Hmm?" Yugi leaned in closer to hear Yami over the waves.

The crimson eyed siren turned his head further essentially placing them cheek to cheek, "I am not going to know when you need breathe so you will need to let me know."

Yugi nodded against Yami's shoulder, "Okay."

"Are you really ready?" Yami asked smiling. Yugi nodded. The deep baritone voice had a smirk as he said, "Take a deep breath. Here we go." Yami's strong tale thrust them slightly out of the water and forward. Yami brought his arms up above his head as he dove down into the water. His powerful tale thrusting them both forward like a bullet through the air. Yugi had to close his eyes to prevent the ocean water from burning them. He felt the water wash over him; caressing him through the wetsuit.