It Worked

A/N: Thank you all for reading and voting. You are amazing as always! Enjoy the chapter.

/Thoughts/

*Mind Link*

*Yami, I have the clothes for you,* Yugi stood on the beach glancing out across the ocean. He held the clothing and towel in his arms close to his chest awaiting Yami's appearance. Several minutes later, Yami's tri-colored hair emerged from the ocean depths; his tan face and chest breaking the surface seconds after. The water running down his chiseled features glistened in the setting sun. Yugi's mouth fell open, /Holy Ra.../ He gulped his mouth becoming as dry as the desert.

Yami pulled himself onto the beach and flipped over onto his back smiling up at the angelic looking siren above him, "Hello."

Yugi knelt down next to the crimson tail and rubbed the towel on the scales. Yami's scales did feel harder than his. They reminded him of armor instead of the silk like how his felt. As the scales began to dry, Yami's tan legs formed. Yugi handed the towel to Yami before his lower half could fully transform back into his human legs. Yugi stood, turning his back to the crimson eyed siren to give him some privacy. Yami unfolded the pajama pants and chuckled. They were light blue with shooting stars on them.

"I'm sorry, Yami. I know those aren't leather like you prefer, but they were all I had that may fit you," Yugi blushed glancing down at the sand.

"Thank you for letting me borrow them," Yami's baritone voice was soothing. He pulled the pants over his legs and chuckled at how they fit.  They were a bit short on him and hung low on his hips, but they worked for now. He pulled the grey t-shirt over his head. The material stretched tight across his well toned chest. The shirt was too short as well, coming up just under his navel leaving his lower abdomen and his hips exposed. Another chuckle erupted from his chest. He knew he looked ridiculous in the little one's clothes; however, it was much better than parading around town in his birthday suit. Yugi turned to face Yami, his jaw dropped again as his eyes ventured over the tight clothing stretched over Yami's figure. His eyes landed on the tan skin of the toned stomach on display.

"Um.." Yugi shook his head trying to clear the fog that just rolled into his mind upon seeing the Egyptian in such tight clothing, "here, I grabbed one of grandpa's coats." He handed the article of clothing to the tanned siren.

Yami smiled, "Thank you. I wonder if the psychos brought my motorcycle home from the school."

"I don't know. We can call them and find out tonight. I'm sure they will all want to know we have returned. Let's head over to the Game Shop, my grandpa said he would make hot chocolate for us," Yugi began walking home; Yami caught up with the youth and wound his arm around Yugi's. The amethyst eyed siren felt his cheeks heat up again as Yami pulled him close so they could walk arm in arm.

\/\/\/

"I can't believe that worked," Yugi's grin spread ear to ear as he listened to Anzu retell what had happened after they left.

The school was in an uproar, the rumors flying here and there about Yugi being a siren and how the fact that he ran off only proved the rumor to be true. Anzu and Ms. Davidson went back into the school building after Marik and Malik took flight with the others on their backs. Ms. Davidson called an emergency mandatory assembly for all to attend. Once the school population consisting of both students and staff gathered in the gym for the assembly, Anzu made her way to the center of the gym facing the bleachers. They gasped as they watched her skin pale, her hair grow and whiten, her eyes grow light, and her nail grow into long claws. Before any of them could panic and react she let out an ear piercing screech. Ms. Davidson smirked as she watched them stare bewildered at the banshee. They stopped talking and stopped panicking. They just stared at her. She let out one long final wail forcing her eyes to not make contact with any of the students. She only wanted to confuse them; not kill them. After a significant amount of screaming at them; they looked like a group of lost sheep that would believe anything you say. She transformed back into herself nodding at the siren standing next to her.