Captor

A/N: Hello all. by now I'm sure many of you have a few guesses as to Yugi's stalker/captor could be. All will be revealed in this chapter. Also, I wanted to give a fair warning that this chapter is fairly gruesome and not for the faint of heart. Some of you may even hate me after this chapter. I hope not, but it is possible. *Frowns*

Thank you again to all of my readers. Please don't hang me after this chapter. Onto the um...ya...onto the darkness that is this chapter.

/Thoughts/

"No, you don't have to do this! Please can we just talk?" Yugi pleaded.

"I refuse to listen to the likes of a creature such as you," the man remarked venomously. 

"You are my father! You should want to listen to me and love me; not kill me," another tear slid down Yugi's pale tear stained cheek.

"I have no son," the man retorted.

"This is absurd. Why do you hate me so much? Why did you hate mother? Our genealogy cannot be helped. Plus that should not matter to you in the slightest. We are family. Like it or not, I am part of you." Yugi tried to reason with the man.

"No! Silence!" He backhanded Yugi. The petite siren gasped; the metallic taste of blood filling his mouth.

Yugi spit the crimson liquid out of his mouth, "You do realize sirens are not the only mythological creatures that exist, don't you? Or are you too much of a pompous closed-minded cretin to know or care?"

A jab made contact with the side of Yugi's lip and cheek this time, the youth's head snapping to the side with the force of the punch. A groan escaped Yugi's bruised and puffy lips. His tongue flicked out to the sore appendage. Once again, the metallic taste of blood greeting his taste buds.

"Also, how were your kidnappers not effected by my song?" Yugi asked spitting more blood out of his mouth.

An evil grin crossed his father's lips, "Ear plugs."

"But they were able to talk to each other," Yugi arched an eyebrow confused.

"They are wearing small microphones on their shirt collars. The speaker is on the inside of the ear plug. They could hear me and hear each other, but not you." His father explained before turning to the three men, "Strap him down," he ordered.

The three men that had kidnapped Yugi came forward out of the shadows to lift Yugi out of the chair. One of them grasped his arms holding them in place, one grabbed his legs, and the third unlocked the cuffs from the chair. Yugi immediately squirmed, trying to wiggle out of their grasp to no avail. He groaned in frustration.

His small form was laid onto a long strange wooden bench. Both of his arms were latched to the two corners of the table above his head; his legs were spread and latched down to the bottom corners. Yugi swallowed hard when he realized what he was strapped to, /It's...a...torture rack./

"Get!" Yugi's father boomed to the three kidnappers. The three men backed up into the shadows.

"Please, don't do this," Yugi pleaded.

"Silence freak! You don't belong in this world!" He stepped to the side near Yugi's feet towards the bottom of the rack where a large lever was located. Amethyst orbs widened as his father pumped the lever several times. Yugi felt his muscles stretch painfully. Yugi screamed with each pump of the lever; the pulleys attached to the rack tightening and stretching his muscles in ways they should not be stretched.

His father lay out a small black sack onto a wooden table taking out various items including knives, a lighter, and a leather belt. Yugi bit his lip as he watched his father turn to him holding a metal ring with a symbol on it and the lighter. His father held the ring over the lighter heating it up enough to glow red.