Freak Out

A/N: Thank you every one for reading ! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please vote and comment :)

/Thoughts/

*Mind Link*

The stretch limo pulled up to Anzu's house after the group ate their fill at a small 24/7 diner downtown. Yugi's petite form was leaned up against Yami's chest. His breathing becoming heavy as sleep threatened to drag him away.

"Wake up, Yugi! We are at Anzu's!" Malik yelled while his hands located Yugi's ticklish sides. The amethyst eyed siren squirmed and giggled as his sides were assaulted.

"Mercy, Malikl! Mercy! Please!" He gasped for breath. The Egyptian giggled as he climbed out of the limo and practically bounced into the house. "Who let him have caffeine again?" Yugi asked looking up at Yami.

Yami responded with a chuckle, "Joey and Tristan."

"Are you two coming or would you like to sleep in the limo?" Anzu asked peaking her head back into the limo. She smiled offering her hand to help Yugi climb out of the limo. The petite siren's body was sore and fought every little movement. He was so exhausted and could not wait for winter break.

Yami climbed out of the limo after Yugi and paid the driver, "Thank you." The driver bowed to him before pulling away from Anzu's place. Anzu, Yugi, and Yami entered the house and located the group already relaxing in the game room.

"I will be right back guys. I'm going to go change," Anzu commented.

"Yea okay, Anzu!" Joey waved her away while setting up her Xbox. She rolled her eyes as she turned to head upstairs to her room.

"Hey, Yugi, wanna play something?" Joey asked glancing at the droopy-eyed siren.

A wide yawn escaped Yugi's lips, "I'm going to pass tonight, Joey. I'm so tired." He took his tuxedo jacket off and hung it up on the coat rack.

"Come on, Yug!" Joey wined, "Please please please please!" Joey pinned Yugi attacking his sides. He was soon joined by Marik and hyperactive Malik. They removed his shirt and went after every ticklish spot on Yugi's torso that they were aware of.

"Guys, leave poor Yugi alone," Anzu chuckled as she returned into the room. Her dress replaced by comfortable grey yoga pants and a white t-shirt. She stopped immediately upon seeing the large scar on Yugi's chest. The scar that his father burned into him using the ring, "What happened there, Yugi?"

"Shit," Ryou swore as he stood. A few surprised blinks were directed at him before glancing back to Anzu.

"It's nothing, Anzu." Yugi quickly covered up his bare chest.

"Don't lie...to me, Yugi," She growled lowly. Her body beginning to tremble, "Where did it come from? Who hurt you?"

"Anzu, you need to calm down. You're about to lose control," Ryou eased his way over to her.

"Shut up, Ryou!" She screeched at him. Her cobalt eyes turning to a blue so clear and light, it looked like her irises did not have any color at all.

"Anzu?" Yugi asked concerned; her body trembled violently.

"Back up," Ryou instructed the others. Bakura was instantly at Ryou's side to try and calm Anzu down.

"Where did that scar come from!?" her voice going to an obscenely high octave. Her brunet hair grew down to her waist and turned silver. Her skin paled taking on a bluish tint, "Who hurt you, Yugi!?"

"What's happening to her?" Yugi whispered.

"Anzu is a banshee. She can kill with her scream. This is why I didn't want to get her involved when you went missing," Ryou whispered back to Yugi.