Sleepover

A/N:Oh, I had so much fun writing this chapter. I hope you have just as much fun reading it! Thank you for reading! 

/Thoughts/

Yugi excitedly slid onto the black stool next to Yami in their chemistry class, "I am so excited its Friday! The first week is over!" Yami blinked at the excitable teen before a warm smile graced his lips. "Oh! I almost forgot. Every year the group has a sleepover the first weekend after school starts since homework is not too bad after the first week. I am hosting it this year. Would you like to come?"

Yami pondered, "When is it?"

"I'm sorry for the short notice. It's tonight," Yugi grinned sheepishly.

"Hmmmm," Yami stared into space for several minutes as he thought about the invitation, "I would love to."

Yugi bounced excitedly in his stool, "Good! I'm so glad."

"Do you mind if I head home first after school to gather my things?" Yami asked.

Yugi shook his head, "Not at all. The others probably won't start showing up until six anyway," Yugi jotted down his address and handed the paper to Yami, "here is my address. I live above the Kame Game Shop." Yami nodded accepting the paper Yugi offered to him.

\/\/\/

The petite youth clutched at the shoulder straps to his backpack as he made his way home. His amethyst eyes glancing nervously around. A sinking foreboding feeling rose up from the pit of his stomach. /I wish the others could have walked me home tonight./ He bit his lower lip as he turned to check the area around him. He felt like he was being followed, but did not see anyone when he turned around. Yugi sighed and turned back to face the direction he was going. /Wait are those footsteps?/ Yugi spun to look behind him once again. The footsteps had stopped and no one could be seen.

The sound of a motorcycle roared through the air breaking the eerie silence. Yugi turned in the direction the motorcycle sound came from. A familiar leather clad figure on a black motorcycle was headed in his direction. The motorcycle came to a stop next to him.

"Do you want a ride, Yugi?" Yami asked after he took his helmet off.

Yugi breathed a sigh of relief, /What perfect timing./ "I would love one. I've never ridden on one of these things before though."

Yami smiled, "You won't need to do anything except hang on and let me do the driving." Yami held his leather gloved hand out to Yugi. The petite youth accepted the hand which helped him balance as he swung his leg over the sleek black Harley. Once seated, Yami twisted slightly in the seat in order to face Yugi. He lowered his black helmet onto the youth's head.

"What about you?" Yugi's voice was muffled from the helmet and visor.

Yami smiled, "I will be fine, I have yet to crash this thing."

"That's a relief," Yugi giggled.

Yami shifted his weight from one leg to the other placing his boot on the shifter and his long fingers on the clutch. Yugi gulped looking frantically for something to hold onto. The only thing available on the back of Yami's motorcycle for him to hold onto was...Yami himself. Yugi blushed as he slid forward in the seat. His thighs gripped the motorcycle and he wrapped his arms around the leather clad figure.

Yami looked over his shoulder and smiled at Yugi, "Ready?"

Yugi's grip tightened around Yami's waist, "Yes." Yami nodded again releasing the break and bringing his other foot up to the peg; the motorcycle began to move forward slowly at first before picking up speed. Yugi felt a thrill race through his small form. His adrenaline raging through his veins as he felt the wind whip around him. He leaned closer to Yami watching the wind dance and play through Yami's gravity defiant hair. The Kame Game Shop came into view several minutes later.