Trouble in the Indian Ocean

A/N: Thank you all for your support! Please vote and comment. Thank you :)

/Thoughts/

*Mind Link*

"Are you sure this is the area from your vision?" the crimson eyed siren glanced around the dark depths of the Indian Ocean.

"Not quite. It is a little bit further, but I thought I heard something," Yugi swam around a large underwater rock formation. It towered over them; large crevices cut deep into the formation. Yugi paused at the entrance to a crevice that ran deep into the jagged rock. His amethyst eyes searching the pitch black crevice for life.

"Hello?" Yugi's voice penetrated the blackness.

"Who...who is there? Who are you?" a small frightened voice responded from the far recesses of the blackness.

"My name is Yugi. Who are you?" the petite siren responded.

"Solan," the soft frightened voice answered as he swam closer to Yugi.

"Why are you hiding in here all by yourself?" Yugi inquired gently running his fingers through the youth's light brown hair. /This boy can't be more than seven or eight years old./ Yugi tilted his head awaiting the boy's response.

"One danger after the other. I haven't been able to get home in two days," Solan pouted.

"What dangers?" Yami's baritone voice cascaded through the darkness as he appeared behind Yugi.

"Solan, this is Yami," Yugi introduced the tan siren. Yami wrapped his arms around Yugi's waist resting his chin on Yugi's shoulders.

"Hello, Solan," Yami smiled at the youth.

"Hello," the boy's hazel orbs glanced down; a light blush dusting his cheeks, "Oh...nothing big. Only harpies and sharks."

"Harpies and sharks!" Yugi's eyes widened, "You were attacked by harpies and then sharks?"

"Yep. I dove down here after being attacked by the harpies only to be chased in here by the sharks," Solan pouted again.

"We are happy to escort you home," Yami smiled.

"Would you?" Solan's face lit up, "This way!" The boy swam excitedly past Yugi and Yami. Pausing at the crevice's exit, he turned to face the tri-colored sirens, "Perhaps you two should go first. The sharks really seem to like sneaking up on me when I least expect it."

Yugi giggled, "In that case, let us go first."

The Egyptian siren swam out of the dark reaches of the crevice first, "the coast is clear."

Yugi swam out next followed shortly after by Solan. The young siren sported a strong silver tail and dark sun-kissed skin. Yugi moved to one side of the youth while Yami moved to the other side.

*Keep him in between us, Aibou. That will be the best way to protect him," Yami smiled glancing sideways at his amethyst eyed doppelganger.

*Good plan,* Yugi returned his smile.

The brunet youth guided them to the underwater dwellings that Yugi had seen in his vision. A muscular siren with bronze skin, long brunet hair, brown eyes, and a slate colored tail swam straight for Solan. The two had to be related.

"Solan, where have you been? Your mother and I have worried sick about you," the muscular siren pulled Solan into a protective embrace.

"I was trapped in one of the cracks in Sien Rock. These two helped me get home. This is Yugi and Yami," Solan introduced the tri-colored sirens, "Yami and Yugi, this is my father, Nicasio."