Shocking Rehearsal

A/N: Hello all! Thank you everyone for your support! Anywho, as there is a rehearsal seen in here with some of the Phantom of the Opera music stuffs in it, here's the disclaimer again:

Disclaimer: I do not own the song within this chapter! I didn't write it and I do not own it! It was written by Richard Henry Zachary S. Stilgoe, Charles A. Hart, Mike Batt, Sam Andrew Gumbley, Andrew Lloyd Webber and copyright belongs to: Warner/Chappell Music Publishing Ltd., The Really Useful Group Ltd.

Hope you like the chap.!

/Thoughts/

Yugi chuckled at the pouting albino. He understood where he was coming from, he didn't want to work on the World History project any more than Bakura did. It was just something that had to be done.

"Would some snacks and caffeine help, Bakura?" Yugi smiled as Bakura's pout wavered.

"Yes!" Malik cheered.

"Oooh yea! Snack time baby!" Joey laughed.

"Caffeine is always good," Bakura responded with a nod.

"Okay. I'll be right back," Yugi smiled as he stood and went to the kitchen to gather the snacks.

The tri-colored siren followed the petite youth to the kitchen, "Do you need help?"

"That would be great," Yugi smiled at him as he finished pouring various sodas and drink into glasses. He was well aware of what everyone liked to drink and did not need to ask them about their beverage preferences. After grabbing chips, dip, cookies, and some fruit for Ryou and Anzu he placed all of the snacks onto a tray.

He turned and began handing Yami the glasses filled with the drinks. He paused and raised an eyebrow, /Now that would be stupid./

"What's wrong?" Yami asked smiling at him.

"Um..I'm going to have you take the food. I'll carry the drinks. We can't have the drinks spilling on you and you sprouting a tale in the living room," the youth giggled removing the drinks he handed to Yami and replaced them with the tray of snacks.

Yami turned and carried the tray of food out to the group of friends who were in the midst of discussing World War II. Joey jumped up and met Yami half way through the living room; enthusiastically grabbing the chips and cookies from the stunned siren.

Yugi returned to the living room carrying their drinks in his arms. The group sat in shock surprised that the little guy was able to carry all of their beverages in one trip. Tristan jumped up, took a few glasses from Yugi, and helped hand them out.

Nearly one hour had gone by, each of them researching ideas of how to approach the project on World War II. Tristan and Joey wanted to do a skit. Yugi knew they just wanted to dress up and play like they were killing each other. No matter how old they get, these two would never change. Ryou opted for a straight timeline of facts and events; whereas Anzu suggested they do journal entries as if they were soldiers in the war.

The sugar and caffeine were getting to Malik; he could not sit still. He stood abruptly and knocked into the coffee table where the drinks were located. His drink teetered and fell before he could catch the glass. It caused a chain reaction, each glass on the coffee table knocking the one next to it. Yugi's amethyst eyes grew wide as he watched the liquid pour onto the table. He glanced next to him and realized Yami sitting cross-legged next to him with his legs directly under the edge of the table.

/Oh Ra!/ Yugi quickly climbed into Yami's lap and took the full fountain of liquid directly into his own lap; blocking the Egyptian siren as the liquid drenched his own shirt and pants. Yugi rolled his eyes as he stood, "I'll be right back."