Crimson Waters

A/N:  Thank you for your support and for reading! *hugs everyone*

/Thoughts/

*Mind Link*

Two tri-colored spiked heads broke the ocean surface. Crimson met amethyst, a smirk appearing on dusky lips, crimson irises shining with mischief. Yugi and Yami drifted near the cliff that Yugi saw the harpy fly to when using his shared vision ability.

"Look, one is resting on the rock near the ocean," Yami nodded towards the side of the cliff.

"I don't see her," Yugi squinted, scanning the side of the cliff for the resting harpy.

Yami gently grasped Yugi's chin between his thumb and forefinger; he guided the youth's head to stare directly at the harpy resting on the rocks at the bottom of the cliff near the ocean waves.

"Oh. I see her. What a stupid harpy," Yugi giggled.

Yami wiggled his eyebrows, "You have no idea."

"What do you have planned?" Yugi asked his curiosity peaking.

Yami's smirk grew wider as he extended his well toned arm, palm facing the cliff. He raised his tanned arm even higher; aiming near the top of the cliff. Lightning danced within his crimson depths as a strong lightning bolt shot from his palm and crashed against the face of the cliff shattering the area where it struck. Small pebbles and large boulders came free from the cliff's captive embrace and fell towards the ocean below. The harpy's eyes opened as it was pelted with the falling pebbles. It glanced up in time to see a large boulder came falling directly onto its head crushing its bones and killing it instantly.

"Impressive," Yugi smiled, "That brings the harpies down to 15."

"Yugi look out!" Yami sent a lightning bolt towards a harpy that dodged it with ease; shifting to the side. It flew straight for Yugi. It emitted a high pitched screech; its claws stretched wide, ready to pull the petite siren out of the water.

Yugi's amethyst glowed brightly; his voice sounding distant, "Ah ah," The harpy froze in midair. The wings flapping calmly, its expression turning blank as it hovered over Yugi. "Let's see how I do." The harpy soared higher into the air; gliding gracefully towards the cliff and the harpies' nest. It circled overhead glancing down at the scattered unsuspecting creatures. A swift dramatic dive knocked another harpy off of its perch. Feathers flew everywhere; the mind controlled harpy attacking its own species.

"Have you gone mad?!" the attacked harpy screeched. When it recovered from its shock, the creature launched itself at the mind controlled harpy. The two feathered creatures bit and clawed at each other. One lucky bite around the harpy's throat and the creature's windpipe was crushed. It rasped, gasping for air as it fell to the sand covered ground. Two more harpies began attacking the mind controlled harpy clawing at its wings and torso.

"Prepare for a fight you stupid harpies. You want a war? The sirens have brought it to your door!" the mind controlled harpy screeched out to her sisters the sentence that Yugi called out from below in the water as he spoke through the harpy.

The mind controlled harpy dug her claws deep into another's chest and dragged them downward. The harpy screamed in pain as the blood poured from the deep gashes. The creature fell forward landing on the mind controlled harpy, biting at the creatures face before it died due to blood lose. The mind controlled harpy lay pinned; struggling to get up. Yugi growled from his position in the water as he watched the other harpies kill their mind controlled sister.

"How did you do?" Yami asked.

"Three more down. Prepare yourself. The remaining 12 are on their way," Yugi large amethyst orbs shifted to the cliff as the harpies launched themselves into the air. Their wings flapping madly, carrying them towards the sirens. Rage filled their eyes as they locked on the tri-colored sirens below them. They screamed and cried out in anger, heading directly for Yami and Yugi. When they were close enough to almost touch each other, a strong wave came crashing upwards pushing the harpies back and concealing Yugi and Yami. The Indian Ocean siren clan rising up through the waves to fight.