Don't Fight It

A/N:Thank you to all my readers. You are amazing! Enjoy this chapter! *hugs*

/Thoughts/

*Mind Link*

The principal meandered around his office; unaware of the two pairs of eyes watching him from the shadows. The man hummed happily as he walked over to the television that held the security tape. He hit the eject button and awaited for the machine to spit out the tape of Yugi in his siren form. When the machine sat dormant; he blinked at it confused before hitting the eject button again.

"What the hell?" He asked hitting it a third time.

"Looking for this?" Bakura smirked; his dark piercing espresso eyes glancing over to the tape in his hands. Bakura pulled the shadows away revealing both himself and Yami standing in a corner.

"Hello boys. How...did you do that and what are you doing here?" The principal asked glancing from the maniacal looking albino to the stern features of the Egyptian.

"We are here regarding Yugi Muto," Yami commented crossing his arms over his chest; his expression hard and filled with rage.

"Okay," the principal sat down in his chair motioning for the two students to take the seats facing him on the other side of the desk. Neither Yami nor Bakura moved to sit. The principal leaned back in his chair getting the point that neither of them wanted to sit. "What can I do for you?"

Yami grit his teeth, "You threatened Yugi and you are blackmailing him. What kind of educator are you?" Yami approached the desk. His aura radiating control and power.

"My business with Mr. Muto is between Mr. Muto and myself," the principal replied nonchalantly.

Bakura scoffed approaching the principal's desk, "No, Yugi is our friend. What you do to him is our business," Bakura placed the video of Yugi under his waist band in the back of his jeans holding the video in place and out of sight. He would let the pyromaniacs destroy it later. A sneer crossed the shadow elf's lips, "Stand up you pathetic old man."

"How dare you.." the principal began.

"Excuse me? How dare us?" Yami growled, "You are the one who is attempting to blackmail a student; one who deserves at least the chance that his identity remains a secret. It is imperative you keep your mouth shut."

"I can't do that, Mr. Sennen," greed on full display behind his hazel irises.

"Stand up!" Bakura screamed. He thrust his hands forward; shadows spilled out of his palms and crept to the principal. They crawled up his legs and hoisted the man to his feet. Another blast of shadows had the principal pinned to the wall behind him.

"Listen carefully you pompous greedy arrogant prick," the baritone voice was low and dangerous. Lightning striking in his anger darkened crimson eyes, "You will remain silent about what Yugi is. You will keep your pathetic greedy mouth shut."

"You can't make me," the principal glared at the two students advancing towards him, "Plus, I have cameras all over my office." The man remarked with a cocky arrogant tone.

"Oh, I think you will soon find out, we have our ways of silencing you. Consider this meeting and what is to come a warning. Also, don't worry about those cameras, they have all been disabled already." Bakura's voice lowered with a growl of intimidation. The dark espresso eyes glanced over to Yami as he continued to control the shadows; holding the principal to the wall. Electrical energy radiated off of the Egyptian Siren, "Zap him."

Yami nodded raising one of his hands; the electrical energy in his body coursing through him to his palm. An electrical charge leaped from Yami's hand to the principal. The man jerked as the electrical currents flowed through him. His hair frizzed and drool ran down his chin.