Break In

A/N: Hey all! I hope you like this chapter. :) Thank you again for your support! Please vote and comment. 

/Thoughts/

*Mind Link*

"I am so bored," Marik complained. His head was resting in Malik's lap as the smaller dragon watched Tristan try his best to defeat Anzu at Just Dance.

The group had polished off the donuts in no time at all, save for the mayonnaise donut which found its way into the trashcan. Joey pouted as he watched the pastry be tossed into the trashcan.

"If only it wasn't mayonnaise filled," he wined.

"You can always eat around the mayonnaise. Good luck doing it though." Tristan chuckled. Joey made a face at Tristan.

"You eat around the Mayonnaise part," Joey grumbled folding his arms across his chest. 

"I am soooooooooo boooored," Marik announced again. Malik smiled down at him, his tan fingers running through the untamed blonde hair.

"What do you want to do?" Malik asked.

"Bakura?" Marik sat up to glance over at the albino elf. Bakura sat at the other end of the couch sharpening one of his knives.

"No. Doing me is not an option," the shadow elf chucked without looking up from sharpening his knife.

"No! That's not what I meant... sicko..." Marik grimmaced. 

"The what?" the shadow elf asked not looking up.

"Want to break in somewhere?" Marik's grimace was replaced by a large grin that spread across his face as the question left his lips.

"Where?" Bakura asked finally shifting his gaze from his knife to Marik.

"Let's break into the school. They have an indoor swimming pool and I want to swim!" The tallest Egyptian walked over towards Bakura. He grabbed the shadow elf and tried to pull him up off the couch.

Bakura growled as he pinned Marik to the coffee table; his knife held up against his throat, "Don't touch me, Psycho." The shadow elf sat on Marik's stomach leaning over him. The blade dangerously close to Marik's artery. His silver hair fell around his face and onto the Egyptian.

Marik nuzzled into Bakura's hair breathing him in deeply. He smelled of musk and...darkness. If darkness had a smell....it would smell like Bakura. Marik purred, "Aw Kura, don't be so pissy."

"First and foremost, don't touch me. Second, don't nuzzles me," Bakura stood and started walking towards the door, "And lastly, don't fucking call me 'Kura'." Bakura threw his knife at Marik. It landed on the coffee table in between his legs. Large dark lilac eyes glanced down at the knife with a smirk.

"But Ryou calls you Kura," Marik picked the knife up and twirled it in his tanned fingers.

"That's Ryou. You are not, Ryou," the shadow elf leaned up against the doorway, "Well, are you coming or not?"

Marik tilted his head to the side, his wild hair shifting slightly as he did so, "Where are you going?"

"I thought you said you wanted to go swimming. Let's go break into the school," A dark smirk passed over Bakura's lips.

"Yes!" Marik jumped up and strode over to Bakura handing him the knife before walking towards the front door.

"Kura, you're not really going to break in are you?" Ryou asked, his large milk chocolate eyes pleading for the shadow elf to be good.