2. Traitors & Cheaters

A/N- I live in London and I am British. I may or may not accidentally add something into the book that is of British dialect. This is an apology in advance. Also, everything in bold is an author's note. So if you see anything during the story in bold, it is me as the author speaking. Not the character. If anything is in bold italic it is part of the story. Also, please comment whereabouts you guys live. I'd really love to know. (That sounds extremely creepy. I'm not a creep. Promise!) Picture is Luke.

"Stop! Stooooop!" I whine as I wave Luke's toe away from my line of vision. We are currently at my house watching Teen Wolf during our free period. Since my mom's not at home, we end up chilling at my house and raiding the fridge.

"TAKE THE SHIRT OFF!" I scream at the television screen as Colton Haynes walks into the scene. He's so damn fine.

"Okay," Luke shrugs, taking off his shirt. I can't help but ogle at his rock hard abs and toned body. My cheeks go pink before I finally gain the strength to look away. He chuckles as he puts his shirt back on, poking my cheek.

"You're annoying," I say, a bored expression on my face. He continues to poke my cheek, smiling goofily.

***
I can't help it. I can't help but stare.

I can't help but stare at their bodies pressed against each other as they devour each other.

Anger takes over me and I begin to see red.

She took him from me. We were happy before that stupid dance she forced us to go to.

The memories come crashing back. Her kissing him. Him kissing her. Ignoring everyone else's stares.

It's a dream Libby. Just keep dancing its a stupid dream. He loves you.

I told myself, as I carried on swaying my hips to the music. The kiss began to get more intense, more passionate. I dropped my glass before punching the wall, wincing at the sudden pain. But I didn't care. I stormed over to them, fuming as they kissed passionately.

They stopped instantly as they saw the expression on my face. Guilt in their eyes. I swallow before slapping Sasha. Yeah I slapped her. You see, anger doesn't give a shit. Anger doesn't care if fear runs over you when you see her. Anger doesn't care. Anger will do whatever it wants.

I instantly snap out of my thoughts when I feel a hand on my shoulder. Before I can respond I'm pulled into a hug, causing me to stiffen. I relax as soon as I smell the familiar scent of Luke's cologne.

"It's okay," he whispers into my ear. I now slowly as I pull away and smile weakly. "Pick up line to cheer you up?" he grins. I nod excitedly as he rubs his hands together, preparing himself.

"Are you my homework? Because I'd like to slam you onto a table and do you all night long," he says, winking at me. I giggle uncontrolably, holding onto Luke's arm so I don't fall onto the floor. He chuckes deeply but stops when we hear the sound of heels against the floor.

Enter the Queen Bitch of Preston High.

"LIBBY! IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!" she squeals as she hugs me tightly. How fake is she? She winks at Luke before holding Justin's hand again.

I stare blankly at my ex as he smirks at me, running a hand through his perfect brown hair. He smiles his a thousand watt smile and stares back. "How you doing babe?" he asks.

My jaw clenches as he calls me babe. Babe? Babe? Is he actually serious he humiliated me in front of the whole school! He lied telling everyone that I was way too clingy and started stalking him. And that's why we broke up. Stupid pansy, can't even admit that he messed up.

I take a deep breath before walking off. I know. It seems weak and pathetic but I'd rather not face that cheater right now. Nor do I want to face that traitor I used to call my best friend.

Luke never liked her. And he was right not to. He's like my mom. Sees a traitor from a mile a way.

***

I know this chapter was quite short but it does get better xx

Please comment, share and vote

Kayla :)