3. The Dare

A/N This wasn't clear or wasn't mentioned, but Justin is Luke's brother.

"Libbs! LIBBS!" Justin shouts, running after me. I don't understand as to why he wants to speak to me. After all, I couldn't give him what he wanted and he thinks I'm pathetic, there's nothing to speak about. "LIBBY!" he shouts, finally catching up to me. He grabs my forearm and pulls me towards him. He drags me towards the janitors closet, not caring that everyone's watching.

He closes the door behind him, locking it. I furrow my eyebrows as he stares at me. "What?" I breathe.

"I miss you," he whispers, putting a hair behind my ear. My breath hitches as he steps closer, brusing his lips against mine.

"W-What about Sasha? I-I thought you loved her?" I say softly.

Dang nabbit why did he have to be so hot and charming?

"Forget Sasha. It's you I want," he smiles, pecking me on the lips. "Meet me in Room 34 at lunch," he says before unlocking the door and leaving, leaving me speechless.

Damn.

I make my way to Room 34, my palms sweating like crazy. I knock softly on the door, waiting for permission to come in. Once I am granted access, I open the door and gasp. White roses are scattered around the room. I grin as I notice 'All of me by John Legend' playing. That was our song.

Justin enters the room, beaming. "You're too gullible babydoll," he smiles as I feel a heavy, gooey substance on me.

"What the-" I start before I'm cut off by the sound of giggling. Sasha enters the room, a bag of feathers in her hand. She turns on a fan and puts the feathers in front of it, the feathers flying towards me and sticking on me.

I burst into tears, running out of the room. How could he do this to me? I-I thought he loved me? Guess I was wrong.

Very wrong.

I see nothing but red right now. Nothing but red.

***
I groan in frustration as I plop onto my bed. After hours of pacing and ripping out my hair, I can't seem to think of a way to get Justin and Sasha back. I'm supposed to be at the stupid party in two hours, my mom won't stop screaming at me and Luke ate all the Oreos.

COULD LIFE GET ANY WORSE?

"I heard you groan in frustration, I've got Oreos and Ice cream, what's the sitch?" Luke says, throwing the snacks at me and shutting my bedroom door. He sits opposite me, sinking into the bean bag.

"I need revenge," I spit, clenching my fists. "Serious revenge," I whisper, staring into Luke's eyes.

"Key his car. Steal his condoms and money. Tape tampons to his locker door," Luke shrugs. I laugh as I remember Justin's irrational fear of tampons. I shake my head as I get up and push Luke out of my room.

"We can talk about it later, we've got a party to attend to," I grin before slamming the door shut.

Party hard tonight. Revenge tomorrow.

***
"DUDE!" I scream as a guy almost vomits on my jeans. I jump back as he spills his guts all over the floor, the contents of my drink spilling out of the red solo cup.

"Sorry," he manages to choke out as he continues to regurgitate. I walk over to Luke, who seems pretty occupied by a girl barely wearing anything. I roll my eyes as I walk up to the both of them and grab Luke by the ear. I pull him out of the building and into the garden, ignoring Luke's cries of pain.

"Bro!" he exclaims as he slaps my hand off of his ear. "I was so close to getting laid tonight," he pouts, earning a cold glare from me.

"You told me to call you if there were any problems right?" I ask, watching as he nods. "Problem," I say through gritted teeth, pointing at the couple walking into the party. Damn Justin, back at it again with the good looks. Damnnnn.

Luke chuckles as he puts his hands on my shoulders. "Where is Libby? Where have you put her because I know damn well that my Libby doesn't get shook because her ex walked into a party," Luke frowns. I shrug, looking down at the floor in shame. God, I can be so pathetic sometimes. COME ON LIBBY! MAN UP.

"21 dares with the guys?" he asks, knowing that will cheer me up. I nod excitedly as we make our way over to our other friends. Joe, Katie and Liam are the rest of our squad. We don't hang out as much as we used to, but when we do hang out. *Billy Ray Cyrus voice* WOO DOGGY IS IT A GOOD TIME!

We greet each other before settling down on the grass, counting until we reach the number 21.

"21," Katie groans, the guys around her cheering.

"Kiss Libby. Like full on kiss," Liam smiles, my eyes widening. Kaite looks at me and shrugs. Since I don't want Katie to go through with the forfeit, we both stand up and position ourselves.

"That. Was. Hot," Joe whispers as we pull away and sit back down. I shake my head and laugh as he stares at us in shock.

***
"21," Luke shrugs, running a hand through his hair. We all groan, realising it's Katie's turn to pick a dare.

"You pick the most boring dares I swear," I groan, laying on the grass.

"I dare you two to go out for three months," she smirks, "Kissing, hugging. The whole works. Only we know its fake. After 3 months end it. Things go back to normal," Katie explains, causing me to sit straight back up again.

"No chance," me and Luke say at the same time, earning him a fist bump.

"Then go and do the forfeit. Run around the house naked," Kate shrugs, "I don't care," she says, checking out her nails. I look at Luke hesitantly as he stares into my eyes.

"If we do this you can't sleep with anyone," I say, eyebrows raised. Luke groans in frustration, pondering as to whether he should go through with this or not.

"Deal,"

***
Thank you guys so much for reading it really means a lot.

If you want to see a completed story that I have written, go to Quotev and type in BooBearKayla. There, you can read my other story, Torn Between the Two.

Please comment, share and vote

Kayla :)