6. First Kiss

"He's not welcome here," I spit, clenching my jaw. My mom paced the room as I sat there, filled with rage.

"He's moving across the fucking street Libby. He's bound to see you and want to visit you," my mom sighs as she sits down next to me.

"When people push me away. Trust me when I say that I won't come back. For years he ignored my constant calls and texts. I begged for him to come back but no. FUCKING. REPLY," I hissed, "He's dead to me," I whisper before storming up the stairs. I slam the door shut and plop onto my bed, running both hands through my hair. I stand up and begin to go through my drawers, looking for the necklace. The necklace that he gave me. It meant nothing to me now.

I feel hands snake around my waist as I did so and instantly used my fist as defence and hit whoever was behind me in their sacred area. I turn around and gasp as I see a breathless Luke laying on the floor.

"DUDE!" he shouts as he clutches his groin, rolling around on the floor. I hold back my laughter and cover my mouth in shock.

"I'M SO SORRY!" I gasp as I run down stairs to get some frozen peas. I run back up the stairs and throw the bag at him. He catches it and places it on his groin.

"I fucking hate you," he groans as he flips me off. I laugh silently, causing me to look like a retarded seal as he lays on the floor, panting.

"You shouldn't have snuck up on me then. Teach you a lesson," I shrug as I said down in front of him. He sits up and looks at me.

"I heard shouting. Is everything okay?" he frowns, placing a hand on my shoulder. Tears prick my eyes and soon enough, begin to roll down my cheeks.

"I don't want to see him again," I whisper as he pulls me into a hug.

"You won't have to. I won't let that happen," he says softly, kissing the top of my head.

"How did you get into my room?" I laugh, changing the subject. He scratches the back of his neck and smiles.

"I may or may not have climbed in through the window," he chuckles. I hit him playfully as I look down at my feet. It wouldn't have been hard for someone as athletic as him. Since our windows were opposite each other, he was able to jump from his window ledge, to mine. He could easily climb in.

***
"You alright after what Queen Slut did to you yesterday?" I ask Katie as I take a bite out of my sandwich. She nods as she eagerly eats her rabbit food. Seriously? Lettuce and a few tomatoes for lunch?

"I'm pretty sure she'll leave us alone especially after you going bat crazy on her," Liam chuckles. I roll my eyes as I think back to yesterday, when I had the opportunity to gouge her eyes out but Luke held me back.

Dumbass.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE!" an annoying voice shouts. Everyone turns around to find Sasha wearing an extremely short skirt, standing on the middle table.

"What now?" Joe groans as we stare at her.

"I think we all have reason to believe that Luke and Libby's relationship is fake," she starts, causing all heads to turn to us. "I mean, we've never seen them fucking kiss. It's not real. Admit it Libby. You wanted to make me and Justin jealous," she smirks.

"We are dating," Luke spits, his jaw clenching. He was clearly angry.

"Then prove it," she challenges. Shit. Shitty shit shit.

I turn away, ready to ask Katie if we should leave when a hand grabs my chin. I'm soon facing Luke, our faces inches away from each other. He pecks me softly, butterflies dancing inside of my stomach. We pull away and look at an unsatisfied Sasha.

"Seriously? Is that it?" she scoffs as she raises an eyebrow.

"Fuck it," I mutter as I crash my lips onto Luke's catching him by surprise. He responds quickly by pulling me onto his lap and kissing me back, holding me by the waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and continue to kiss his soft lips before pulling away.

"Dude," he whispers.

"Dude," I whisper back. Dude was our version of 'wow'. Whenever somthing amazing occured, we would say Dude.

***
Luke's POV
Damn.

Who knew little Louis could kiss like that? Justin was definitely missing out.

Our heads were pressed against each other as we panted, her warm minty breath against my lips. We were interrupted by a loud groan of frustration and look up as we see Sasha storm away. Our plan was clearly working.

Libby got off of my lap as we faced the rest of the table, ignoring their stunned expressions and carry on eating. "Damn," Katie mutters as she looks at both of us.

***
"This is Albert," Peter the nerd smiles as he places a tarantula on the table. "He is something that I am thankful for. We've been through so much together, although I only got him a few weeks ago, I already feel as if we've known each other for years," Peter beams as he lets his tarantula crawl around on our desks.

I smirk as Libby tenses up, spiders scare the bejesus out of her, as the spider is placed on our table. "Say hello Libby," I smile as she smacks me on the arm playfully.

"Dude it's getting closer," she breaths as she gets up slowly. I chuckle as I put the spider on the desk next to us. We were currently sitting in Health and Social, but since we had a new member to our class, our teacher decided that we should tell the new kid what we were thankful for in life, not that she cared anyways. She barely paid attention to what people were saying.

"Luke," the teacher says, nodding at me. Guess it's my turn then. I pick up Libby bridal style as she kicks and screams.

"GET YOUR SPIDER INFESTED HANDS OFF ME!" she shouts, ignoring the students' laughter. Even Mr Brown was laughing. I place her on the desk at the front and smile.

"This is Libby Alanis," I smile as I beckon for her to wave. She waves at everyone before playing with her thumbs again.

"And she is my girlfriend," I say proudly, scanning the room to see Justin glaring at me. "I am thankful for her because even when we weren't dating. She was there for me. As many of you already know, we were childhood best friends. Two peas in a pod. We were inseparable. And I'm now happy to call her my girlfriend," I grin as I kiss her on the cheek. She blushes furiously as we make our way back to our seats and punches me on the arm.

"I hate you," she mumbles.

"Love you too babe," I smirk.

***
"Stay away from Libby," Justin spits as he stands in front of the TV.

"Not gonna happen," I shrug as move my head to the side, trying to catch a glimpse of the fight that was going on.

"You're going to break her fucking heart," Justin frowns. Why the fuck does he care anyways?

"I'm not like you Justin. Yeah I've had many bad experiences with girls but this is different. I love Libby as much as she loves me," I say before getting up and leaving.

And I mean it.

I mean it, I do love little Louis. She's not stupid enough to fall for me and I'm not stupid enough to fall for her. We both know what we've got ourselves into and will continue to date until the three months are over. Until then, we will make out and hug like every other couple out there.

Especially after today, I know I don't mind that.

***
Thanks for reading you guys!

If you didn't already know, I'm on Quotev as BooBearKayla. Please read my stories on there too if you can!

Please comment, share and vote!

Kayla :)