28. Liar Liar

Lol, I'm a piece of shit and forgot to mention that Luke was brothers with Justin. Yeah, I know, I'm horrible. I've only just added an author's note at the beginning of Chapter three so some of you might not have seen that as it wasn't there before. Also, I'm the BIGGEST piece of shit because I forgot to shout out someone last chapter. So shoutout to queenbbhomemaker her comment a cracked me up so yeah. There will be another shout out at the end don't worry ❤

*

"Coral," I swallow as Luke and I turn to face her. And like magic, Luke forgets everything. Luke forgets what I told him, Luke forgets about this relationship, all he knows is that Coral's here. And he's happy.

"Oh my God!" he hugs her tightly as I stand there, the anger evident on my face.

"Hey Lib- Coral..." Katie spits as soon as she spots my brunette haired sister. She dyed her hair because she didn't want to look like me too much. She said that I was a monster. "Libby can I talk to you?"

"I need to talk to her first," Coral smiles, grabbing my arm.

"Um, that's not how it works. I asked her first, therefore I am going to speak to her before you,"

"Listen to me you crazy Brit, I'm speaking to her first. You do not want to get on my bad side," Coral hisses as I wince. She's right. Katie needs to back down.

"Listen to me you Bitch, you do not want to get on my bad side unless you want to wake up beaten up in a dirty alleyway with prostitutes, drug addicts and criminals. Although, that is where you belong,"

"Is that threat?"

"No, I'm describing your future if you don't fall back. Right. Now," Katie spits, her voice oozing with venom. And thats what I love about Katie. No matter who you are, she'll always stand her ground. Since she is part of The Elite back in England, her power and fame hasn't left her even when she moved out here. So no one gets on her bad side. Unless you want your social life completely destroyed.

She grabs my arm and drags me away into a secluded area, her hands balled into fists. "What the actual fuck?"

"I don't know. I didn't think she'd surprise me like this," I whisper/yell.

"And I thought you told Luke what happened. He should be strangling her by now," she throws her arms into the air and sighs. "You can't be weak Libby. Not this time. Not ever. You can't let her win,"

***
I don't get attention a lot. I don't. It's only when I've just lashed out, or I've done something that would've drawn attention to myself. But this time I haven't. But they're still staring. Oh, but not at me. But at Coral. She's enjoying this, I can tell. The smile on her face never falters as we walk beside each other towards the office. "They will find out you know. They'll find out about what you did," Coral smirks as she winks at the group of boys ogling at her.

"What did I do?" I ask, standing a little taller to seem superior. But that didn't work, she scares me. She's so... unpredictable. You'll never see it coming.

"The whole rape business. You didn't tell mom and you made fun of me for it you evil bitch,"

"T-That's a lie. That's not true,"

"And who is the school going to believe. The ugly little nobody, who became somebody when her best friend pitied her and asked her out? Or the hot brunette with the body of a supermodel?" she smiles as we reach the office door. "You can leave now. I shouldn't be around people like you,"

"I really do hope you rot in hell. And with you in there, Satan won't seem as evil anymore," I spit before walking away, towards my first period.

"Heard your sister's back," I stop as soon as I hear Sasha's voice, turning around to face her.

"I heard Justin dumped your ass," I give her a sweet smile before raising my finger. "But I did hear him say something that may have included what you could do to get him back,"

"Go on," she urges, I smile as my plan is working.

"Wear something ridiculous to the party on Friday. And profess your love to him. I'm not lying. He said this. And I don't suggest you ask him or any of his friends, because then it wouldn't be much of a surprise would it?" she shakes her head and smiles.

"I owe you one Libs. Thank you!" she squeals, running off.

***
THIS TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE I'M SO SORRY THIS ISN'T LIT BUT NEXT CHAPTER IS THE HALLOWEEN PARTY AND IT'S FUCKING LIT. SORRY IT'S SO BLOODY SHORT, I'M A PIECE OF SHIT, I KNOW!

I feel like, I should give you guys a name. You know, like a fan base. But you guys aren't my fans, you're my readers, my supporters, my wattpad family. And I feel you guys could be called my little shitlings; cos I'm a piece of shit and you guys are my little shitlings cos you support me and we love each other. Tell me what you think. Or you could be my little shits. Get creative guys and give me some ideas. Love ya ❤

Shoutout to sweetypooo you've been in my notifications a lot so thank you. ❤

Please comment, vote and share

Kayla :)