27. She's here... She's back

It's been so long. It's been ages since I've actually gone back to anger management. But I feel like I need it. I feel like with the way I've changed, I might not be able to take what Coral does to me and could finish the job. And I don't want to. I don't want to be a murderous teenage girl.

God, I sound like a pansy.

It's Coral. There's nothing to be scared of except for....

Her whole being.

What could go wrong?

***
"Sprint once we reach the bend?" I ask, jogging beside Luke.

"Pick up lines first, it's been ages," he smirks as I give him a brief nod. "There are 8 planets in the universe, but only 7 after I destroy Uranus," I burst into giggles, halting and clutching my stomach.

"I've got to admit that was a good one," I pretend crack my neck and fingers before giving him mine, "Are you hungry?"

"Kinda," Luke shrugs.

"Well then you can just eat what my mom made... Me," I wink before sprinting off, watching as he stands there in astonishment. And due to the fact that I was looking whilst, running, I ran into the last person I wanted to see. Zack. Coral's boyfriend. "Hey Zac-"

"She told me," I freeze. I couldn't move. I was completely immobile whilst the world around me began to spin. She told him. "She got raped and you didn't tell anyone?!"

Wait. S-She lied.

"T-That's not true, she lied to you-"

"Save it Libby. She should've finished the job. I can't believe I actually liked you," he shakes his head as he walks away from me, my hands balled into fists whilst I hold back the urge to lash out. If I lash out, it would make it seem as if I'm upset my secret came out. Upset that I didn't get help when another person raped my sister. But that was a lie. She knows what people at school are like, they'll believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

"What's wrong?" Luke querys as he caught up with me, walking towards the bleachers with his hand on the small of my back.

"Nothing. I'm just tired," I groan, running both hands through my hair. He stares at me deeply, placing a hand on my thigh.

"What Coral did was fucking evil. I'm on your side no matter what. I love you," he whispers, staring at me.

"I love you too," and I mean it. I really, really do.

***
"I'm actually nervous dude, I'm shaking," I stress as we stand backstage, due to perform our dance for Katie's mom's music fundraiser. Also known as an excuse for her to get in the good graces of the big names in the music industry. Even though she owns a perfume company, she could get her perfume promoted in music videos and by musicians just wearing her perfume.

"Same. I can't wait to get this shit over with," Luke sighs, the nerves clearly getting to him. I grab his hands and give him a small smile of encouragement.

"We'll be great out there, I know we will... Even though I'm shitting cinder blocks right now, we'll be great," and as if on cue, our names get called out and we step onto the stage, spotting Katie who was 'mingling' more like suffering, with some old dudes who seemed really fond of her rack. I shoot her a smile before getting into the beginning position, waiting for Ruth to start singing. (Ruth is the artist who wrote the song. She's at the fundraiser singing) As soon as the song starts, I move around the space, not missing the stunned look on Luke's face as I performed a series of tricks before gasping as I feel his hands snaking around my waist.

His hands fit perfectly in mine as we performed the duet, a smile forming on his face. He grips my waist as he lifts me up, spinning me around and putting me down.

Neverland is home,
To lost boys like me,
And lost boys like me
Are free.

The song ends with my legs wrapped around Luke's waist and my arms around his neck, our lips brushing against each others.

"Dude," he whispers.

"Dude,"

***
"You two were so I'm sync with each other. I mean- Are you dating?" one of the music producers, I think Lulu Nathan, smiles as she sips her wine.

"Yeah. We are," I say, looking down at my hands.

"You say that as if you're sad about it," Luke chuckles as I hit him playfully on his chest.

"You know, when I had my first boyfriend I was so I'm love. But Like most relationships, it didn't last long. But I think you too will be together for a very long time," she smirks before walking towards a platter of hors d'oeuvres. A blush creeps onto my cheeks as Luke and I stand in awkward silence.

"Well-"

"OMG LIBBY!" No. N-No. I-I deserved a warning, she's not here. Not now. Not right now, not in front of all these people. Not, today, not ever will I be ready for her return. But she's here. And there's nothing I can do about it.

"Coral,"

***
I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME QUITE A WHILE TO UPDATE, THE WI-FI WAS DOWN SO I COULDN'T UPDATE AND SHIT, THEN I HAD TO EDIT THIS. NOW I FEEL GUILTY THIS IS SHORT BUT WHATEVER. ALSO, I DIDN'T WRITE A SCENE OF HER AT ANGER MANAGEMENT IT SEEMED INSIGNIFICANT SO YEAH.

NO, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE THAT THE STORY WILL BE- (WHY AM I WRITINF IN CAPITAL LETTERS, CHILL GURL) The story won't be completed by the end of this week, there's too much shit that needs to happen. So yeah, I don't know when it will finish.

AUGUST IS HERE AND I'M AN AUGUST BABY SO MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP!

Thank you do much for 45.9k reads, I never in a million years thought I could get this many reads and I have. I love you guys so much. You guys are my bloody family, I love you ❤

Please vote, comment and share

Kayla :)