12. Regret

A/N Guys I really want your opinions on my story so please, please comment and vote! :)

My head is pounding. Like, so hard. I swear I've never gotten that drunk before. I sit up and look around the extremely unfamiliar room, frowning as I rub my eyes. I feel something turn beside me and look to the other side of the bed to see someone very, very familiar. Shit. I look down and realise I'm naked and immediately rip off the sheets to cover myself.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!" he exclaims as he jumps up, his manhood just hanging there.

"ZACK WE SLEPT TOGETHER!" I scream, clutching the sheets to my chest. He shrugs and puts on his boxers non chanantly, as if he didn't just help a girl cheat on her boyfriend. "DUDE?!" I yell, snapping my fingers to get his attention.

"What? I had a great time, yadda, yadda, yadda, I'll call you, no I won't, bla bla bla. Goodbye," he says before leaving the room.

Nice one Libs. You slept with a fuckboy. Fuck my life.

Seriously.

***
I pace the hallway as I wait for Luke to turn up. God, he only lives next door it shouldn't take that bloody long to get here.

I freeze as the door bell rings and take a deep breath. I open the door to reveal a very angry Luke. I frown as he pushes past me and I close the door shut with my foot.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT!" he yells, his hands in his hair, "I'M THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO KEEP HIS DICK IN HIS PANTS? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO OPENS HER LEGS TO ANY GUY THAT LOOKS IN HER DIRECTION,"

"That's not true," I whisper, clenching my fists.

"That's not true? If we weren't 'dating' you probably would've fucked everyone by now wouldn't you?" he says, clearly seething with anger.

"WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A JERK?!" I question, storming into the living room.

"YOU SLEPT WITH ANOTHER GUY!" I pause as he sits down, his hands in his hair. "He had the fucking cheek to boast about it as well,"

"I was going to tell yo-"

"Well he beat you to it didn't he," Luke interrupts. He gets up and turns to leave, pausing when I grab his forearm.

"Luke please don't be mad. Luke please I'm sorry. These three months aren't over yet. We still have to do this," I say softly.

"Just give me some space. See you Monday," he whispers before leaving. I run a hand through my hair and let out a groan of frustration. How could I fuck up, this bad?

I'm such a piece of shit.

***
I can tell Luke feels awkward holding my hand right now. I can tell he feels disappointed in me. And I can tell he can hear the whispering going on around us. Everyone was slut shaming me. As if Luke was a fucking saint. Albeit what I did was wrong, they need to stop and listen to the whole story before judging me. Yes the whole story is that I was drunk. Is that good enough? No it is not but at least it should take a bit of the blame off of me.

I push Luke into a more secluded area and sigh. "Luke why are you acting like this? Why? This isn't real anyways so what's the big fucking deal? Yeah, I'm a complete hypocrite but by now you should've forgiven me," I whisper shout as he stares down at his feet.

"I don't know why. I don't know why I'm so pissed. But all I know is that I just need to release this anger. Yeah, this doesn't mean anything but you're my best friend. And Zack took advantage of you. He wasn't even drunk. Like I say everytime we go to a party, a fuckboy always goes for the drunk ones. The drunk ones are easiest," Luke shrugs, placing his hands on my shoulders. "But as the day goes on, I will calm down and start acting like my normal charming, sexy-,"