11. Wasted

"PLEEEASE KATIE DON'T DO THIS TO MEEEE!" I plead as I drop to my knees.

"If I go my mom will kill me. I may not be living in Kingston at the moment, but I still have to keep up her reputation. Besides, I have a gala tonight," Katie frowns as she digs around in my closet.

"That's so unfair. You always attend her stupid galas and events, you always get home on time. But when you want to do something she complains! You have the right to miss at least one stupid event," I groan as she throws me a white long sleeved lace up crop top and black short shorts.

Katie was an Elite in Kingston. Meaning she was at the top of the social hierachy because of her parents' wealth. She always had to act polite and keep a good image just in case someone caught her doing something she wasn't supposed to. That would tarnish her mother's good image.

"I know. And Senior year I'm moving back to claim back by throne as Queen B," she smirks, winking at me, "I know what you're thinking but it's so fun having power. I was raised to have power. I'm the fucking Queen of powe-,"

"Shut up, your heads getting big," I say, rolling my eyes.

I put on the clothes she gave me and smirk. "You look hot," Katie smiles as she turns on the curling wand. The top shows cleavage, but not too much cleavage that I would be called a slut or whore, since everyone is extremely judgemental about what the regular people wear, but choose to praise the whores who practically turn up wearing nothing.

"Thanks," I grin, sitting down so she could do my hair, "it's going to be so lame without you though,"

"Nah, you'll have fun. Besides, the last time I went to a party with you, you walked out as officially dating Luke Hunt. The biggest fuck boy on the planet. Also known as your best friend," Katie laughs, almost burning my ear with the wand.

"Ugh. I can't believe I have to watch girls throw themselves at him, I'm going to have to hold onto him like a fucking vice to stop him from fucking one of them," I groan, remembering that Luke should be picking me up in ten minutes.

After contouring my face, Katie puts a mirror in front of me watching me gasp at how well she'd done my make up. I already regreted letting her do my make up at prom in Middle School and I wasn't sure about letting her do it again. But she redeemed herself.

Luke's POV
Breathtaking. That's the only way to describe how she looks. The way her beach curls bounce as she walks towards me, the way confidence oozes off of her as I look at her from the white lace up crop top to her trainer clad feet. A smirk creeps onto her face as she flips her hair. "Done checking me out?"

"Not yet. Turn around so I can see that ass," I smirk as she hits me playfully.

"Perv,"

"Fatass,"

"Manwhore,"

"Bitch,"

"Ugly Gorrila,"

"Ouch," I say pretending to be hurt, putting a hand on my chest. She rolls her eyes and kisses my cheek.

"Is that better Schmoopie?" she asks in a baby voice.

"Yes Bubbie," I nod imitating her voice.

Calling each other Bubbie and Schmoopie was our thing. Ever since we started watching 'The Goldbergs' we always called each each other that.

***
"Dude, everyone's already wasted," Libby exclaims as soon as we walk in, taking in our surroundings. Drunk people dance around on the dance floor, people that are high on drugs are just sitting there talking amongst themselves, a few girls were already chatting up guys whilst a few were already taking them upstairs.

"That's normal for us Preston High kids. As soon as the party starts, finish the booze," I shrug as we make our way over to the kitchen. Libby pours vodka into two cups and passes one of the cups to me. "Cheers," I say before chugging it down and burping loudly. She chugs hers down and puts her finger up, indicating for me to wait. She suddenly releases a burp WAY louder than mine was and grins.

"That felt good," she smirks, pouring herself another drink. "You know what would make your face look better?"

"What?"

"My legs wrapped around it," she smirks, sipping her drink. I chuckle and lick my lips.

"Good thing I have a condom in my pocket that unlike me, won't be wasted tonight," I wink as her cheeks redden. I pull her into a hug and chuckle. "You have to come up with new material. I've heard that one before," I laugh as she hits me playfully.

"Whatever," she says, rolling her eyes.

***
"OH MY GOD LIBBY GET OFF THE TABLE!" I hear somebody scream as I make my way into the living room to find Libby dancing on the table.

"WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK AJDHDBDJDBDJDN WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK," Libby slurs as she gyrates and twerks on the table, attracting all kinds of attention. I smirk as I watch her do so, choosing to ignore the fact that guys were ogling at my 'girlfriend' and decide to stare at her ass instead. "SCHMOOPIE!" she squeals as soon as she notices me. She jumps off of the table and falls to the ground.

"Fuck," I curse as I help her up, wrapping my arm around her waist to help her keep her balance.

"I'm fine," she mutters as she pushes me away and makes her way over to the kitchen. She pours herself a cup of beer and chugs it down. "What?" she asks, probably noticing that I've been staring at her for quite a while.

"Nothing," I say, snapping out of the current trance I was in. Her green orbs widen as she points behind me, causing me to turn around and find Sasha making out with some guy.

"Dude! Wait till Justin sees this. This makes my plan a million times easier!" she slurs as she gets her phone out and snaps a few pictures.

Libby's POV
I don't even know how I got to this point. But I don't even fucking care. His soft lips moves in sync with mine, his hands roaming around my body as a moan escapes my lips. There isn't any fireworks or butterflies but I could care less.

He picks me up and places me on the bed, ripping off his shirt. I lick my lips as he leans down to kiss me, his hands gripping my waist.

"God we're going to have so much fun tonight,"

***
Shitty. I know. Writers block is the worst. But I definitely know what's going to happen next chapter and hopefully it isn't as crappy as this one.

Who is Libby with?

Shout out to Pandalover6789 for reading my story!

Please comment, share and vote

Kayla :)