10. Lashing Out

"I'm locked out. Don't get your hopes up," I spit as I enter my father's house and plop onto the couch. I fold my arms over my chest and look around. The house was beyond amazing. Golden chandeliers hung from the ceilings as paintings and family photos graced the walls. I stand up and take a closer look at the pictures. I grimace as I see a picture of my dad and his whore kissing on the beach, his arms were wrapped around her waist and her eyes were wide open. He claimed that she was taken by surprise as this was their first date but I'm pretty sure it's because she wasn't expecting her plan to win your heart and steal your money to go so well so fast.

"Oh hello honey," a voice says as I turn around to see Miss 'I know I'm twenty years younger than you but I really need to pay off my student loans so I guess I'll just sleep with you so you can pay them off for me,' kissing my father. She frowns as she notices me and runs a hand through her hair. "What's she doing here?" she says through gritted teeth as she glares daggers at me.

"She's locked out and I don't think Luke's home at the moment," my dad explains as he takes her hand and sits down on one of the couches. I take a seat on the one opposite them and use this time to closely inspect his new hoe. Her boobs look way bigger than last time so I think my dad treated her to new ones, her hair wasn't obviously that long since you could see parts of her hair extensions coming out. Her face is caked with make up, making her looking completely ridiculous. She clearly has my dad wrapped around her finger. The way he stares at her, oblivious to the way she grimaces at his touch.

"Oh. Um... how are you kid?" she asks, moving away from my dad a bit.

"Good. How's my dad's money treating you?" I smirk as they both glare at me. I shrug as I whip out my phone and scroll through my Instagram feed, smiling when I see that Luke posted a picture of me, captioned: She's so pretty 😍.

*
"Luke stop taking pictures you creep," I groan as I wave his phone away from my face.

"Why? You look pretty," he smirks as I blush profusely, feeling chuffed that I was thought of as pretty.

"I don't care stop it," I mumble as I stare ahead. We stay silent for a few minutes before bursting out laughing. "Dude you were quiet for about 3 minutes that's a new record!" I exclaim as I high five him. I continue to stare ahead at the field, grinning like crazy.

"Done," he smiles as she shows the picture he took of me. I glare at him as Mrs Bennett makes her way over to us.

"I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR DAYS!" she shouts as she sits down next to us, panting. "You got the parts," she smiles as she catches her breath.

"Nice one," Luke smiles as he high fives me.

"Rehearsals every Monday, Thursday for 3 hours," she says before walking off.

The wind kind of made my hair look crazy in the picture but the main focus was on my smile. No one could make me smile like that. Only Luke. I double tap the photo commenting: That was completely off guard I hate you 😂.

I instantly get a text from Luke and smirk.

Schmoopie: Love you too xx

"No way," I hear a voice say, causing my head to snap up and look at the familiar strawberry blonde in front of me.

"Bailey," I say through gritted teeth. Bailey was my arch nemesis who has recently moved to another school. She bullied me for a few years before being expelled for taking it too far. I swear, beating me senseless and doing graffiti on my locker was nothing compared to what she'd already done.

"How's Coral?" she asks, making my heart stop. She knows. She knows about Coral. She knows about what you did. She's going to expose you.

"S-Shut up," I stutter, slowly getting up.

"Or what? You're going to do the same to me?" she smirks.

"I SAID SHUT UP!" I screech, pushing her onto the ground. Miss Gold Digger helps Bailey up as my dad glares at me.

"No wonder your dad left. You're crazy and you need help," she spits whilst I lunge at her.

"YOU BITCH!" I scream, hitting her. I'm suddenly pulled off of Bailey still kicking and screaming.

"YOU SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR WHAT YOU DID!" she growls as I grab my bag and walk out into the hall. I throw the expensive vase into the floor, punching the wall afterwards. I don't even wince. All I see is red. I walk towards my car, seething with anger as I drive to Luke and I's spot.

Opening the door to the warehouse, I spot the old plates and begin smashing them onto the ground screaming profanities. "GAAAAH!" I scream as I throw one more plate and fall to the floor, tears rolling down my cheeks.

She's right. I do deserve to be locked up. What I did was wrong. It's all my fault. Its all my fault. I'm a sick, sick person. I need all the help I can get....

But a little part of me isn't guilty at all for what I did....

She deserved it.

***
Shorter than usual I know but I wanted to upload another one today since my last chapter was quite crappy.

So what do you guys think happened?

Shout out to @Francesbernabe for reading!

Please comment, share and vote

Kayla :)