13. Making Up

"Luke pleeeeeeease," I plead as I fall to my knees, both hands interlocked as I beg for him to try and make up with Zack. "Dude I'll get killed if I don't carry on tutoring him. I can only do it if you guys make up,"

"Ask Katie to do it. The British are very smart aren't they?" Luke shrugs as he turns his attention back to Gossip Girl. It is the first day of our suspension and I am determined to make sure Luke and Zack make up before I start tutoring him again.

"Mr Moore will murder me. I might as well start digging my grave now!" I exclaim, throwing my arms up, "Luke if you do this I-I'll... I will watch Gossip Girl with you from the beginning of season one to the end of season six," he raises his eyebrow and turns to look at me.

"I'm not that easy Libby. You should know better," Luke smirks, knowing I would do anything for them to make up.

"As soon as these three months finish I will give you Natasha Linney's number and force her to send you nudes and watch Gossip Girl with you," I sigh, knowing it would come to this. Natasha Linney was a girl who Luke had had his eye on for a while. He knew she wasn't easy so he just left her alone for a while. Apparently, she had a super hot body but was a lesbian. So if I can persuade her to send me nudes, I can send them to Luke so he can jerk off to them or whatever.

"I wanted ice cream but okay,"

***
"Luke I will cut off your balls and feed it to you. Shut up," I growl as we wait for Zack to open the door. Luke hasn't stopped moaning ever since we left the house.

"I want to go home. I don't wanna see this fuckboy. I don't care about the nudes," Luke groans as he stomps his foot.

"We're here already so shut up and put on your best 'I'm sorry' face," I say as the door swings open to reveal a shirtless Zack.

Damn. I ogle at his hard rock abs as he smirks in satisfaction, clearly noticing the fact that I was checking him out. Luke clears his throat, snapping me out of the trance I was in and invites himself in. "Let's get this over with," he shrugs as he makes himself at home, grabbing a packet of crisps.

"Luke that's rude," I whisper as I grab the packet from his hands and start eating them myself. What? I'm cute. I'm allowed to, very rudely, eat his crisps.

He chuckles as he watches me dig into the packet, stuffing a dozen crisps into my mouth at a time. "I need to put on a shirt, I'll be back,"

"Or you could keep it off, I'm okay with that," I smirk, earning a cold glare from Luke. Zack chuckles before walking out of the kitchen. I settle down on the counter as Luke stands opposite me, leaning against the wall.

"We make a pretty cute couple you know. I reckon we should carry on dating after these three months," Luke says randomly, staring into my eyes.

"Dude, I can think of three reasons on as to why I wouldn't even think about doing that," I start, throwing the packet into the bin. Luke beckons for me to carry on as I brush crumbs off of my lap. "First of all, you're a fuckboy, second of all, you're an egotistical jerk who didn't know how to tie his laces until last year-,"

"We agreed not to mention that ever again," he interrupts before I continue.

"And thirdly, you're not even that hot," I shrug, watching as his face falls. He puts a hand to his heart and gasps.

"You've wounded me," he says, his voice barely coming out as a whisper.

"Unless you can prove to me that you're hot, I'm sticking to what I'm saying," I smirk as I cross my arms over my chest. His eyes light up at my words and he instantly takes off his shirt.

Sweet baby Jesus if anyone else takes off their shirt today I'm going to go into cardiac arrest.

It takes all the strength I have to not stare at his abs as he continues to flex his muscles. I shake my head in disapproval and he sighs. He stands there for a while, as if in deep thought before walking closer towards me, his arms rest beside my legs as he stands in between them. He leans in closer towards me, his eyes fixed on my neck. His eyes flick to my mine before he bites his lip and begins to devour the side of my neck. A moan escapes my lips as I grip his hair, silently cursing as I realise I've proven him right.

He really was hot.

He trails kisses from my neck to my jaw line before stopping in front of my lips. He looks at me, lust in his eyes as he crashes his lips onto mine, my arms instantly wrapping around his neck. Our lips move in sync as he plays with the bottom of my shirt, clearly wanting to take me right here, right now on someone else's kitchen counter. The sound of a throat being cleared stops us from the act of lust currently going on, both of us pulling away from each other.

"Done yet?" Zack asks, leaning against the door frame. I chuckle nervously as I push Luke further away from me and jump off the counter. He puts his shirt back on and scratches the back of his neck.

"Hey! What better thing to have at a making up party than snacks?!" I beam, changing the subject.

"Making up party?" Luke questions as I usher him and Zack towards the living room.

"Yeah, you guys are going to make up whilst I grab some snacks for us. If Zack's okay with me raiding his kitchen?" I say as Zack shrugs. I walk back into the kitchen and notice a plate of brownies on the counter. I guess I could start eating without them... I mean, there'll be plenty left right?

Not.

I scoff each and every brownie, one by one, groaning in satisfaction at every bite, trying to savour the moment.

God these brownies are good.

Luke's POV
"Dude Libby's been gone for a while. We should check on her," I say, pausing the game we were currently playing. As soon as he said he had 2k, i instantly forgave him. I mean come on, it's 2k. He agrees before we both get up and walk into the kitchen, freezing as we see Libby humming to herself whilst examining her fingers.

"Why aren't I getting bigger? I just wasted a mushroom. Fuck you Mario," she mumbles as a look over to the bitten mushroom.

"If two vegans are arguing, is it still considered beef?" she queries, sitting up and looking at me. Zack snorts loudly before covering his mouth at the empty plate beside her.

"You ate the brownies?" he asks, his eyes widening. She nods happily as an jumps off of the counter and walks into the living room. She begins to spin around and twirl and twirl before she collapses. I rush to her aid and help her up as she places a hand on my chest. Her eyes widen as she looks to the other side of the room and pushes me away. She picks up a Bratz doll and frowns.

"WHY IS SASHA HERE?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME BRO!" she screams throwing the doll to the ground and jumping on top of it. She begins to punch the doll's face before throwing it across the room. She staggers towards me, bumping into a few things before placing a hand on my chest.

"So? You must work out a lot," she smirks, biting her lip and then shrieking with laughter before passing out. I catch her just in time and turn to glare at Zack laughing by the door frame.

"Damn,"

***
Mehhh, I don't know about this chapter but I hope you enjoyed it!

Sorry for the wait it took longer than usual.

THANKS FOR 796 READS OMG I CAN'T BREATH! I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH.

Shout out to ForReal_Tay for being so amazing and always supporting my story. Check out her stories they're so good.

Please comment, share and vote

Kayla :)