5. Dance Partners

Picture is Alanis Dance Studios

***
"You do realise we never spoke about kissing?" I whispered to Luke as we got onto the coach. I ignored the constant staring and whispering as we made our way to the back.

We were currently on our way to Alanis Dance Studio, owned by my mom. She used to be this famous dancer and now owns a dance studio where people can learn to dance. I hope to be taking over when I've graduated. My mom always pressured me to dance when I was younger and I did. I practised ballet and contemporary, doing some gymnastics along the way.

Since our new scheme of learning is Dance, the school have rented our dance studio.

"And?" Luke shrugs as a take our seats.

"Dude, that's like the main concept of being in a relationship. Kissing. God, why did I even agree to this?" I groan as I bury my head in my hands.

"I'll just kiss you on the cheek a few times. A peck on the lips every now and then," Luke says, tugging at my hair. I blush furiously as I wave his hand away. How could he say that so casually? I mean. A peck is still a fucking kiss.

Fuck my life. Seriously.

***
I take the keys out of my pocket, beckoning Coach to step out of the way. I unlock the door, switching the lights as I step in. "Your mom is loaded," a deep voice says whilst we all walk inside.

"Okay. As you already know, our new scheme of learning is Dance," Coach starts as we finally settle down. "For the next 5 weeks, we will be working in partners to prepare a contemporary piece," Coach says, looking at each and every one of us. I look over at Justin and Sasha, who seem to be more interested in sucking each others' face off instead of listening to what Coach is saying. I grimace at the sight before focusing on Coach again.

"Partners are, Nate and Catherine, Gary and Stacey, Sasha and Luke, Libby and Justin," Coach drones on. I pretty much stopped listening after he announced that I would be working with my ex. SERIOUSLY! COULD LIFE GET ANY WORSE RIGHT NOW!

"Oh my God! I forgot you guys would be in here!" my mom's annoyingly high pitched voice says.

I spoke too damn soon.

"Oh hey Libs!" she smiles as she walks over to me. "Looking cute in those shorts. A little bit tight though!" she laughs as she smacks my butt. I squeal as she does so, my face burning. "Carry on kids. Nothing to see here," she smiled as she walks over to Coach. I facepalm as I turn to look at Luke, who's face is red from trying to hold his laughter in. I glare at him before dragging Justin to a corner of the studio and sitting down.

"Song?" I ask as I play with my water bottle, ignoring my mom who keeps putting her thumbs up at me.

I swear, she's normal everywhere but in front of my friends.

"All of me, John Legend," Justin smirks, winking at me. My jaw clenches as I realise why he chose the song. That was our song.

"I was thinking 'Eyes Shut by Years and Years. I've heard it few times on the radio and it seems pretty good," I shrug, trying not to get hypnotized by his perfect blue eyes.

"Whatever you say. You're the dancer," he shrugs, his carelessness was annoying me.

"And what's the concept of it? What's the plot?" I ask as I get out my notebook, might as well write this down.

"I see this horrible, hideous girl who's afraid of her own shadow, bullied by many. Then her knight in shining armour, hot, tanned and strong, swoops in and helps her regain her confidence. But in the end, bangs her because she had a nice rack and leaves her," he chuckles. I roll my eyes at his stupidness.

This is going to be a long Gym lesson.

***
"So how did it go with Slutty McSlutface?" I ask Luke as we sit down at lunch, joined with the rest of the gang.

"She kept forcing me to look at her rack. I mean, it's nice and all, but its nothing compared to my girlfriend's rack," Luke winks as he ruffles my hair.

"Tell that to Justin. He kept telling me to contour my chest to make my boobs look bigger. He said I look like a little boy," I pout as I glare at a laughing Joe. "Stop laughing!" I say as throw a fry at him.

"He's not wrong! Little Louis," he chuckles. He always calls me Louis whenever I have a cold, since I lose my voice and end up sounding like a fucking man. I guess he's going to start calling me Louis whenever the subject of boobs pop up.

"Nah, I think Libby's rack is nice," Liam shrugs as he takes a bite of his burger. The whole table then starts a whole discussion of my boobs and my bra size.

"Can we stop talking about my boobs? Jesus Christ!" I exclaim, watching as Luke, Liam and Joe start laughing. I roll my eyes and look at Katie who just shakes her head. It feels good to have a mature, female figure in my life. No, my mom doesn't count. Especially after today.

"WHOOPS!" a familiar voice shouts before water is splashed all over Katie.

"WHAT THE FUCK SASHA?!" I hiss, slamming my hands into the table. She rolls her eyes as she throws a fry at me. This Bitch did not just throw food at me. That's my thing.

"I just came here to tell you not to get your hopes up with Luke," she smirks, "he'll leave you just like your pathetic father did,"

She didn't. She wouldn't dare. She didn't.

But she fucking did.

I lunge at her, grabbing her by her hair extensions, ignoring a shouting Katie, telling me to stop. I'm suddenly torn away from Bitchy Mcbitchface and slung over someone's shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN! GET OFF ME!" I scream as Luke carries me out of the cafeteria. I punch his back with all the strength in my body, hoping he would let go but he doesn't. "I hate you," I mutter, finally calming down.

"Love you too babe,"

***
Why did she get so angry after what Sasha said? Who knows!

Thanks for reading!

Please comment, share and vote.

Kayla :)