30. It's Over

I play with my fingers as I wait for Luke's arrival, trying by hardest to keep the tears from streaming down my face. I've lost my best friend. I've lost the boy I love more than anything, and I don't even know why. I was so high, all I remember is seeing Luke and Coral in bed together, naked. I always knew that Coral was going to win. I knew it. No matter what I'm never enough.

"Libby," a voice says from behind me, making me lose my train of thought. I stand up and take his hand to sit cross legged in front of me, my heart breaking a little when he snatches his hand away. "I don't know why I'm here. But I don't want to hear your excuses. You lied to me. You were so scared that Coral was going to take your place you made up a whole story about you being raped. It's sickens me how I poured my heart and soul out to you, how much I fucking loved you and you didn't trust me enough to believe that I would never leave your side,"

"What do you mean you loved me?" my voice barely came out as a whisper as I look deeply into his eyes.

"I fell in love with you Libs. On the night of the performance. A-And now that Coral has opened my eyes to see how evil you are, I can't believe I did," I won.

"Luke she's lying," I weep as he gets to his feet. He wipes a few tears of his own away and stares at me.

"I didn't want this to end this way. I didn't want it to end at all. But you fucked it up. And I'm sorry for ever getting involved with you," his voice cracks before he gets off of the roof and walls away from me. I stare at his retreating figure and let out a loud cry.

I fucked up.

Luke's POV
Why? Why do I still love her? Why do I still want to hold her in my arms? God I'm such a dick. But so is she. I didn't want to sleep with Coral. I didn't. But as soon as I discovered what she had done, I just wanted revenge. She hurt me so much, I just wanted to hurt her too. And the worst thing is, she didn't love me. She never did. The times she was there for me, the times that I poured my heart and soul out for her she didnt care.

What I did was wrong. It was so wrong of me. But I wanted her to feel my pain. And it seems she does. So I've got what I wanted right? Wrong.

I still feel like I've lost everything.

I hate myself for what I've done. But I hate her because of what she's putting me through. To be honest, I don't even like Coral. No matter what, Libby will always be enough.

Always.

***
Libby's POV
"Katie, you're going to get yourself in trouble," I huff as she stalks towards Coral and Luke, her hands balled into fists, smoke literally coming out of her ears.

"I don't care. She made him hurt you, and no one hurts you. Ever. She's gonna pay for what she did," Katie breaks into a full sprint, tackling and pinning Coral to the ground. A crowd forms around them as Katie continously punches Coral in the face, ignoring my constant demands for her to stop. I finally manage to pull Katie off of her, smirking internally at the sight of Coral with a bloody nose.

"Seriously? You got some nerve doing that especially when your best friend lied to you. Katie, you know better than to defend a liar," Luke spits, helping Coral up.

"GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR BLOODY ARSE AND REALISE THAT CORAL'S THE FUCKING LIAR!" Katie shouts, grabbing her hair.

"Katie leave it, he's not worth it," I mutter as I pull her away from the, oh so adorable couple and into our first period.

"I swear if you hadn't pulled me away, I would've knocked her the fuck out mate," Katie breathes as sits beside me, "Oh great. Just great,"

"What?" I query as she points towards the door. I smile a little when I see Coral standing at the front of the classroom, a tissue in her nose and a bruise forming around her eye. My smile instantly falters when Luke appears and walks to her side, his hand on the small of her back as he leads her to a seat.

"Ok class, today we are talking about relationships," of course. Of course we are. "I know we have a few couples in here, Cory and Heather, Libby and Luke-"

"Its Coral and Luke actually," Coral smiles, looking at me. I roll my eyes and sink down into my chair, ignoring everyone's stares.

Luke's POV
It sounds wrong. It sounds so wrong, but I can't just back out. It should be Libby and Luke, but I don't want to hurt both sisters, just Libby. But I still feel a pang of guilt as I watch her sink lower into her seat, pulling up her hood. Even in a hoodie and leggings, she was still the most gorgeous girl in the room, her green eyes watering as she wipes away a tear. And I thought that I'd be glad seeing her like this. But I'm not. I want to hold her again, but I can't. I can't ever do that again.

"Libby!" I shout as run to catch up to her, stopping in her tracks, she turns around slowly.

"What?" she croaks, gripping her books. I stare at her, her eyes bloodshot an dark circles underneath her eyes.

"Um, I can't confess my love for you at the football game," she looks confused, "You know, since you won the bet,"

"Dude, you lost, you're doing it," she spits.

"I have a rep. And a girlfriend," And I'm scared the whole school will judge me and you'll reject me in front of everyone.

"Too. Bad,"

"I never pinned you down as the type of girl to be this bitter. You obviously want me to do this because you want Coral and I to break up,"

"Oh please, I couldn't care less," Ouch. She begins to walk away slowly, my mind beginning to search for something to say.

"You're like all the other girls. In denial and jealous,"

"You know what? I was wrong. You're nothing like the guys you warned Sophie about," she turns around to face me. "You're worse,"

"You're worse,"

***
YOU GUYS WERE SO HYPED LAST CHAPTER SO I WROTE THIS AS QUICK AS I COULD, SORRY FOR KEEPING Y'ALL WAITING!

I'M CURRENTLY IN FRANCE NOW SO THAT'S NICE!

Shoutout to aniroma for reading this story and being super supportive. GUYS IT'S HER BIRTHDAY TOMORROW SO WISH HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thank you for reading my little shitlings!

Please vote, comment and share

Kayla :)