23. Jealousy

It's weird actually. The way people can be friends at one point, then never speak again. It's also weird when you haven't actually spoken to someone for ages and then get close again. And maybe, just maybe.... Start catching feelings for them. It's also awkward. Sitting next to the person you love, them oblivious to the fact that you absolutely crave their presence. It's especially awkward if that's your 'boyfriend's' brother.

Yeah I know... I'm in trouble.

No, I didn't cheat (again), I'm just feeling... closer towards Justin. Ever since he found me in the dance studio we've been so close people have been asking questions.

"Are you guys dating again?"
"OMG, what about Luke?"
"Luke's probably pissed,"
"This is wrong. He only just broke up with Sasha. You should've waited,"

But after all was explained they all soon understood. Justin was stuck in the friendzone. I do have feelings for him, I do. But I couldn't leave Luke. It would destroy our relationship. We'd never speak or make eye contact again. We'd never get arrested multiple times for stupid shit and we'd never give each other reckless dares and make stupid bets. And I wouldn't change that for the world. Maybe throw in a few kisses and make outs and that makes my life even better.

"You sure Luke isn't jealous? I mean, he's been giving me the cold shoulder recently," Justin asks as we sit in the dance studio, waiting for it to be our turn to perform.

"He isn't. He's just a little bit overprotective, considering that you are my ex," I shrug, watching as Sasha and Luke prance around the studio like headless chickens. It's the fifth week of us doing dance and we're now sharing the dances we prepared. Most dances consisted of grinding, twerking and some extremely disturbing and inappropriate positions that no one should ever have to witness.

Ever.

Luke and Sasha soon finish, Luke shooting me a wink before sitting beside us. He places a hand on my thigh, small tremors of delight coming over me. I smile, resting my head on his shoulder whilst Coach read out the names of the next couple that was due to perform. Justin and I. I get up and flash a smile at Luke before getting into position on the floor.

Luke's POV
She looks gorgeous. Like, drop dead gorgeous. The way her hair still manages to look perfect in that messy bun is beyond me. The way the same spark in her eyes never dull when she dances freely around the space, everyone stunned into silence.

Nothing's gonna hurt me with my eyes shut
I can see through them
I am drawing pictures I'm evading
I will not use them
I will not use them
Again

The song goes into the second verse, jealousy coming over me as Justin caresses Libby's skin, lifting her up and dancing with her. His smile never fades as the song goes into the chorus again, prancing around with Libby.

(X2) 'Cause I wanna be bigger than life
For you
For you

And nothing's gonna hurt me with my eyes shut
I can see through them
And I am drawing pictures I'm evading
I will not use them
I will not use them

Libby does a series of back hand springs before she's lifted by Justin, the room clapping as he puts her down. She perfectly executes a la seconde turns before running back into Justin's arms, embracing him as the song ends.

The room errupts into an applause, the Coach, I shit you not, wiping away a few tears. It wasn't that good.

The lesson soon ends and Libby and I sit outside the studio, sipping our drinks. "You seem upset," she says, staring into the oblivion.

"No I'm not," I am.

"You're jealous aren't you?" she smirks, looking at me, "me and my ex boyfriend, our bodies up against each other, him gripping my waist as he lifts me up, making me regret agreeing to the bet and wishing I could be back in his muscular arms,"

"I'm more muscular than him," I pout, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh my God. I won the bet. You fell in love with me-"

"HOLD YOUR HORSES MATE, THAT HASN'T 'APPENED," I exclaim.

"You hang out with Katie too much," she chuckles, clearly speaking about my recent comment.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear," I smirk as Katie walks towards us, her blonde hair bouncing as the rest of the guys stare at her hungrily.

"Hey dudes," she smirks, knowing how I always complain how people with a British accent shouldn't say certain things. Like, 'dude'.

"What's up?" Libby queries, retying her messy bun.

"Okay, I need like, a huge favour. Like it's big, but not that big, but it's still big. You get the drift?" We nod, "Okay, so my mum is a twat and forgot to get a dancer for the fundraiser she's holding to support that new music foundation she's starting, the guests that are coming are the biggest names in the music industry and she really needs to impress them so I need you to dance for me. Both of you. Or you and Justin, what you did in there was pretty good," the thought of watching Justin touch Libby like that again makes me sick to the stomach.

"She can teach me it. I'm pretty sure Justin wouldn't want to do it again," I smile, ignoring Libby's confused expression.

"Ok, we'll be there," she shrugs.

"I'll text you the details, speak to you guys later," Katie shoots Libby a look before walking away.

"You're totally jealous," Libby chuckles, walking away from me.

She's right.

I'm whipped.

***
Ehhhh, I don't know about this chapter. But anyways I'm the biggest piece of shit so I'm posting this a day late!

Thank you so much for reading!

Shoutout to stitch7lae since I've seen this person in my notifs a lot so thank you ❤

Please vote, comment and share

Kayla :)