29. The Halloween Party

This chapters about to be lit af. I'm #42 in Teen Fiction, thank you my shitlings, I love you guys ❤

"Ughhh," I groan as I stuff more laffy taffy into my mouth, drooling at Colton Haynes in all his shirtless glory.

"You have a boyfriend you know," Katie laughs as shrug my shoulders and stuff more food into my mouth.

"You're disgusting. Gosh, I don't even know what Luke sees in you," Coral says in disgust as I spit some food at her, both of us shocked at my sudden braveness. "This show is trash," she moans, reaching for the remote. You're trash. I think as Katie and I give each other knowing looks. The front door opens and Luke appears, holding two bagfuls of clothing.

"I've done some last minute shopping and bought something we could wear to the Halloween Party," Luke smiles as he drops the bags in front of me, pecking me on the lips. Woah there mister... I wasn't expecting that.

"You as Hugh Hefner and Libby as a playboy bunny? That's cute," Katie flashes Coral a smirk as Coral sends her glare, clearly not fazing Katie as she gives her the bird.

"There's two bunny costumes dude," I frown as I hold them both up.

"I know. For you and Coral. We can't leave a man behind, she needed a costume too," Luke shrugs as he grabs my laffy taffy.

"I thought we were going to do something just as us two?" Coral smirks as Luke is clearly still oblivious to what the problem is.

"Come on Libs, just like old times, the three musketeers," he cheers, before I pull him into the kitchen.

I'm angry. I'm more than angry, I'm furious. After pouring my heart and soul out to him, telling him shit that could've changed everything for the both of us, he goes and makes friends with the enemy. And that's not ok. Because then she'll win. And she can't win. "Bro, are you forgetting what she did? What I went through because of her?"

"No. Maybe if we listen to her side of the story there has to be a reasonable explanation," Luke says, chewing loudly.

"There's no explanation for making fun of your sister who was raped. There's no explanation to not believing your sister, no matter how many times she proved it to you. Dude she's blinding you. You can't see or think clearly. Tread lightly or you'll lose everything you had, for someone who doesn't even want you. But just wants to get revenge on their sister," I spit before storming out of the kitchen, plopping down on the couch next to Katie.

"She's not going to win," Katie whispers, placing a hand on my knee. "I won't let her,"

"I hope you're right Katie," I mumble, watching as Luke takes a seat next to Coral, "I really do,"

***
After only an hour of being at this party, Katie is off her head, Luke and Coral are no where to be seen, and I can't find the packet of Oreos that I brought with me for emergency purposes.

"Kat- Katie! Get off the table!" Katie ignores me and continues to girate and twerk as boys throw money at her. "STOP THROWING MONEY SHE'S NOT A STIPPER!" I scream, as I grab her hand and pull her off the table, dragging her into the kitchen.

"I don't need the money anyways. I have more money than everyone in this town put together," she giggles, pouring herself a cup of vodka. I roll my eyes and look around for something to eat. Probably not the smartest thing to do, but there's gotta be some candy here. "Do you think that if I fought Coral she'd get uglier? Nah, that's impossible, she already looks like a bloody ogre. No, that's an insult to ogres. I'M SORRY SHREK, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL," Katie screeches dropping to her knees.

"Dude, people are staring,"

"Shrek is love, Shrek is life," If you get this I love you.

"Whatever weirdo,"I chuckle as I help her up, my eyes lighting up at the sight of brownies. I walk over to the plate of chocolatey goodness and pick up a brownie, sniffing one just to make sure it wasn't a pot brownie.

"Don't eat those. If you want something better eat this," a brunette boys smiles, sliding another plate of brownies towards me. I pick one up and eat it, moaning in delight. After scoffing a few more down my throat, my vision begins to get a bit blurry. "Dude, you ate a lot of weed brownies," he laughs, whilst taking a bite of his own. I laugh with him, clutching my stomach as I laugh harder and harder, the world around me spinning.

"Shit I should look for my Lukey, " I chuckle as I calm down and look around, bumping into sweaty, hormonal teens. I finally reach the stairs and gasp. The stairs are bright and colourful and keep moving left and right. I smile as I walk up the rainbow coloured steps, stumbling from side to side. "Luke?!" I call, pushing past a few boys who were way older than the people at the party.

"What's up ma?" one of them smirk, walking towards me.

"The sky," I giggle, looking up and pointing at the ceiling. "What's down papi?"

"Uh-"

"THE GROUND!" I burst out laughing, watching as the group of guys walk away from me, slowly shaking their heads. "I don't know what you're shaking your head at, you're a 24 year old looking man who wanted to hook up with a 16 year old," I shout opening the door closest to me and finding a naked couple on the bed. "Gross," I mutter before taking a double take.

"Libby?"

"Luke? Coral?" I frown, as they both cover themselves up, Luke lowering his head in shame. "Dude, I'm super high right now, so tell me I'm imagining this,"

"You lied to me Libby. Coral explained the story to me, you lied,"

"I never lied Bro. Y-You're such a whore dude," I spit. And that's the last thing I said before passing out. The last thing I said after witnessing the boy I love having sex with my sister.

Woah.

Luke had sex with Coral.

***
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M BLOODY SCREAMING, THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS MAY OR MAY NOT BE EMOTIONAL BUT I KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

SHOUTOUT TO victoriachowow THE COVER LOOKS SO GOOD- WHY AM I WRITING IN CAPITAL'S AGAIN WHATS WRONG WITH ME.

That's better. Anywhoo, it looks really good thank you.

I HAVE 80K+ READS OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, YOU GUYS ARE BLOODY AMAZING I LOVE YOU!

Please vote, comment and share

Kayla :)