Parks and Swinging

Dean and Sam went to the park. It was stupid, Dean nearly being and adult and Sam not being far behind, but there wasn't much else to do in this town. Besides, Dean had never really gotten a childhood. He'd tried to give Sam a little more. He had played with Sam while their father was out hunting.  Eventually Sam had been taken from him, leaving Dean behind as John taught him the family business. Sam grinned as he and his brother swung high. A light chuckle was heard as another boy, not much bigger than Sam, sat down in the last swing. "Who are you?" Dean asked suspiciously. The boy smiled. "My name is Gabriel." He said, taking the sucker out of his mouth. Sam smiled softly at Gabriel. "I'm Sam." He said quietly. "And I'm Dean. His older brother." Dean stated firmly, seeing the way Gabriel was eying his little brother. "Last I checked, boys didn't have boobs." Gabriel said. Sam spoke up, much bolder than before. "Dean is just as much male as us!" Sam yelled. Gabriel held up his hands in surrender. "Calm down, Samsquatch. I was only making an observation." Sam blushed at the nickname. "Don't call me that." He said, returning to his shy side. "Whatever. I am a boy. Just because I don't have the body I wish I did, means no difference." Dean whispered, tears forming in his eyes. "Cool. So, which way do you swing, Sam?" Gabriel turned his attention back to the boy. "Straight." Sam said, looking into Gabriel's eyes. They were the color of sun shining through a glass of whiskey. Dean frowned. Gabriel seemed to have more interest in Sam than he should.  "Come on, Sammy, let's get some food." He smiled. Sam returned the gesture until he remembered Gabriel. "What about Gabe?" He pouted. Dean sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Fine." He said, standing up. "I'll bring something back and you can stay a while longer." Dean turned to leave, but Sam ran up to hug him. "Thanks, Dean." The boy beamed. Dean smiled back, real this time.

A/N:
I'm so sorry I haven't been updating this! I've honestly been writing a ton of chapters for it, so there's going to be a mass update! I also wanted to thank you for voting, commenting, reading, and following! I love you all so much and I'm here for anyone who needs to talk! 😘🌈