Help and Powersaws

Dean hadn't even realized Castiel had fallen asleep until he heard his breathing deepen. He chuckled silently, staring at the adorable boy for a moment. A loud noise from above skittered throughout the elevator, sounding much like a power saw. Dean sighed a bit and shook Castiel awake. "Come on, Cas, they're gonna pop this thing open in a second." He mumbled softly. Castiel made a sort of groan and stretched out before taking the hand Dean was offering. They stood up just in time for one of the crew members to wrench open the doors of the elevator with a horrifying noise. Dean let Castiel be helped out first, then pulled himself up and out. "We are so sorry that happened!" The person said rapidly. "Honestly, that never should have happened to you! Are you alright? Is anyone hurt?" Dean smiled, waving his hand dismissively, wrapping an arm around Castiel. "My boyfriend and I are just fine. Though I'm thinking we'll take the stairs from now on!" He laughed slightly. "Thanks for getting us out of there." Dean said sincerely, turning him and Castiel around to walk away. "I'm still hungry." Dean said. "Of course you are." Dean stopped Castiel for a moment. "You know, usually when a couple plays twenty questions, they find out what kinks the other is into." He waggled his eyebrows suggestively. "I guess we have to get stuck in more elevators then." Castiel replied, a lusty glint in his eye. He figured he'd like to know what Dean was into.